• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Optics Customer Service!!

Willys46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2007
Oregon City, OR
Well let me start by saying WOW Vortex Optics!!

Little back story, I had an issue with a set of Bino’s and posted about it on the Razor HD thread. Within 1.5 hours Sam form Vortex responded on the thread, his 2nd post. This was his response:
“I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with the binos. Believe me, we don't want people to have to use CS either, but unfortunately in an imperfect world it happens with any product from any manufacturer from time to time.

However, when it does happen we strive to make sure you have the best CS experience a person could ask for. Please call us tomorrow at your earliest convenience and we'll get you a new set of binos out ASAP along with a call tag to get your broken ones back.

The number is 1-800-426-0048, talk to Corey and he'll get you squared away. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Which models were they BTW?

-Sam”

I called Monday morning and talked with Corey, He said he would have them to me by Friday. The just told me to send back the old pair when they arrive. Well it’s Thursday and I have my new set of Bino’s!

Things that impressed me are:
1. A high ranking member of Vortex optics sought me out to make it right, before I made a call to customer service.
2. He came on the Hide and posted. It says a lot about a company that is willing to post on forums where there customers hang out.
3. He was in constant contact with me through private messages tell it was resolved.
4. They not only said they would have it to me by Friday, but did it a day earlier!
5. No excesses and made it right. How many companies will send a new set out before they receive the old air back?

Well if you all expect customer service when dealing with companies, I do not think you will find a better on to deal with. I was convinced that I would not look at there New Razor HD scope, but after that service how can I not!

Thanks again Sam and Corey,

Willys46!

Re: Vortex Optics Customer Service!!

Thanks for the feedback Willy! We appreciate it and I will be sure to pass it along to our CS department.

I know lots of companies say they have good CS, but we really do mean it!
grin.gif

Hope the new binos are working out well for you and I'm glad you got them a day early. Wouldn't want you going into this weekend's hunt without something to glass with!

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

-Sam

I love to hear stories like that, Vortex is a great company with great product, with everything i've experienced from them you don't get what you pay for...you get more
wink.gif

Steve

That's comforting to know. Me and my buddy purchased 3 Viper between us. I talked him into buying one before I even bought mine. Here's my first.

65057.jpg

This is why im going to get another vortex.

Thanks for sharing that story, it doesn't surprise me at all, but I've had little experience b/c we've yet to really have to test the warranty
grin.gif
But this is exactly what I'd expect knowing Vortex and their great people. Good show!

PS - they treat their dealers in the same manner

I'm so glad I took a chance and ordered one of their scopes then! Looking forward to seeing it next week!