• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Optics flip zp caps and ARD

Don't have the kill flash, but I do have two flip caps. They are pretty nice, they feel thin but hold up to quite a bit, nice and elastic around the scope, I would be willing to sell you a size 6 I believe it is that didn't fit my scope well, the caps snap in nice and tight but aren't too hard to get them to disengage like the butler creeks are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a few of those. I'm not sure if they're any more durable than butler creeks but they move almost 260° on the hinge. They don't stick straight up like butler creeks so they seem less likely to snap off at the hinge like BC caps always do.

I gave up on the butler creeks after breaking yet another set. Got a set of the vortex with my last scope purchase and they're still running strong. They flip back farther than the BC caps, and they do seem to be more durable.