• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Optics

JFK52

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2008
South Central WI
I live an hour from Vortex Optics and I had to see my dentist who is only 10 minutes away so I stopped by today. I got to look over every scope that my heart desired, which was all the demos in the counter. It was educational to have scopes in hand looking at the chimney of the building across the way. Great way to spend some time especially after seeing the dentist. They will have my business soon.

Re: Vortex Optics

Glad to here of some more Vortex fans. I just bought a PST and am 100% happy with it.

Congrats.
I have been working with Vortex for 1.5 years now where I work. I have to say selling them to folks and also a shooter using there scopes has been great.
I for sure enjoy buying a new one to replace one of my current units. I got my first PST and have 3 more on order. Oh say goodbye to all my Nikon and Leupold scopes.
I am looking forward to the day when I can go see there office.

I have been flip floppin around like a fish lately about what scope to get. I have been really wanting to get a PST super bad. I decided to just get another SS 16X today to hold me over until I can save the funds to get one.

Well, I got the SS today, and found out that someone has decided to tap into the funds on our credit card. Jerks!! Well, as luck would have it, I had to return the scope today to be able to have the funds to buy gas to get back to Colorado.

I honestly was thinking that I would never get enough saved up to actually get a PST, so I have resigned myself to get one of the HS models. I am going to end up being a loyal Vortex fan regardless. I have a scope to tied me over... but my 10PC will still be wearing a Vortex, just as soon as possible!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well, I got the SS today, and found out that someone has decided to tap into the funds on our credit card. Jerks!! </div></div>

Id have kept the scope and used it on said "jerks".

The PST 4-16x50 FFP look like it would be just the ticket. That one kind of has my attention.

Has anybody field tested it yet? Any write-ups?

While I haven't got the PST, I have purchased the little 2-7x32 with BDC that was on sale from like $300 to $162.

Its a FABULOUS scope.

I bought another to put on a carbine, and just sold a rifle to fund purchase of a third... sadly they're sold out everywhere.
frown.gif

I purchased a Konus M30 1.5-6x44 because it was within my budget. I believe it will serve well when I mount it to my last carbine, but those terrific Vortex optics and that basement-low price will be sorely missed.

Put a little in your gun safe each week, it may take awhile but if you don't touch it that pst will be yours without killing your bank account

While out in the country Wed., I stopped by a little 'gun shop' and they had a Vortex Viper in the case. The owner was very good to visit with and before I knew what was going on, he had lowered the price and I owned it! I have not put it on anything yet, but for the money it does appear to be very good. I think I will be very happy with this purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jlaw973</div><div class="ubbcode-body">z71rat

Make installments on one. </div></div>

Make installments?? No kidding?? Hmmmmm, I haven't heard anything about this... more info??

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id have kept the scope and used it on said "jerks".</div></div>

If I had any way to get my hands on them... the way I feel about it... I don't think I would be needing the scope.

DK

I don't even know why I am trying to kid myself on settling on the HS version. I know good and well that I will not be a happy camper until I manage to get a PST on my PC!! I will just go ahead and do the saving part and get what I truly want...

DK

I was very impressed by the PST line of scopes. That is the model I will purchase when I have the funds.