• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vortex Razor® HD LHT™ 3-15x42 MOA and MRAD in stock at cstactical.com

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com

Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 HSR-5i MOA and MRAD $999.99 in stock

One scope to rule them all. From dark-timber whitetails, to executing precision long-range shots on an open-country mule deer, and everything in between - there’s the Razor HD LHT. Stunning, High Definition optical system delivers a crystal-clear sight picture with tack-sharp resolution. Turn every second of legal shooting light into opportunity. Take to the field with confidence knowing you’ve sacrificed nothing with the Razor HD LHT.

vtx_rfl_razorlht_3-15x50_mrad_fr_w.jpg

Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 HSR-5i MRAD or MOA

Magnification 3-15x

Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm

Eye Relief 3.8 inches

Field of View 35.3 - 7.0 ft/100 yds

Tube Size 30 mm

Elevation Turret Style Locking/Zero Stop

Windage Turret Style Capped

Adjustment Graduation .1 MRAD

Travel Per Rotation 6 MRAD

Max Elevation Adjustment 23 MRAD

Max Windage Adjustment 23 MRAD

Parallax Setting 20 yards to infinity

Length 13.3 inches

Weight 19.1 oz

Product Manual Download (PDF)

Reticle Manual Download (PDF)

Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x50 G4i BDC MRAD

Magnification 3-15x

Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm

Eye Relief 3.8 inches

Field of View 35.3-7.0 ft/100 yds

Tube Size 30 mm

Elevation Turret Style Locking/Zero Stop

Windage Turret Style Capped

Adjustment Graduation .10 MRAD

Travel Per Rotation 6 MRAD

Max Elevation Adjustment 23 MRAD

Max Windage Adjustment 23 MRAD

Parallax Setting 20 yards to infinity

Length 13.3 inches

Weight 20.5 oz

Product Manual Download (PDF)

Reticle Manual Download (PDF)

Last edited:
    Reactions: jonsc
    How does the glass in these compare to the gen 2 or the AMG. Is it close?

Are they coming out with different reticle for the 50mm ? Not feeling the BDC

Would buy in a 50mm FFP with HSR-5i reticle....any rumours of that?

Is the Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 available with the G4i BDC reticle at this time? My older eyes like reticles that are a little easier to see. Not clear to me just how "fine" the other reticles are. I need something akin to the old Premier GEN II reticle as far as thickness is concerned. Thanks

Is the Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 available with the G4i BDC reticle at this time? My older eyes like reticles that are a little easier to see. Not clear to me just how "fine" the other reticles are. I need something akin to the old Premier GEN II reticle as far as thickness is concerned. Thanks

The G4i BDC MRAD is available with the Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x50, we are out of stock but I can get you an ETA on one for you if you'd like :)

The G4i BDC MRAD is available with the Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x50, we are out of stock but I can get you an ETA on one for you if you'd like :)
    Really looking for the smaller, 42mm objective but thanks anyway. I may try to see if I can look through one with the other reticles to see how well I can or can't see them.

Reactions: CSTactical
    These are really nice scopes! Bought one for a Tikka Superlite, I hunt a lot at night...nice clear optics. My only complaint is the red dot is just a tad too bright for complete darkness. Other than that, what a phenomenal scope!

I didn't know CSTactical was on here, good to see though.

I needed a RimX barrel the other day and these guys had it in stock -- got it packed and mailed out the same day, awesome service, and good working with them. Would recommend.

• Love