• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vortex Razor AMG 6-24 x 50mm EBR7-B MRAD SOLD

Awesymoto

Awesymoto outdoors
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2011
Eye da hoe
sites.google.com
SOLD SOLD SOLD!
I have a very good condition near new AMG. I have used it, but it just came back from the factory I had the new Parallax assembly installed that is higher resistant to recoil forces in large magnum's per conversation with Vortex.

Has original box and all the goodies minus the lithium battery which I cannot ship (CR2032).
No scratches on lenses, looks brand new. Minor and I mean VERY minor finish marks from rings being mounted at Vortex factory and from 300 win mag test fire from Vortex. (see picture of bottom of scope, its very minor)
I also have matching Seekins (Vortex branded) PMR rings at 0.97" that work with Picatinny and Weaver rails, 30mm of course.

I accept PayPal but you will pay the fees, money order, check, or Venmo once again buyer pays all fees. Will ship to CONUS only, UPS signature delivery required.
Buy with confidence as Vortex has their VIP warranty for all their optics not just original owner!

$2,000 shipped for scope, and rings, $1900 without rings. First post here takes it, No Trades, please if you post interest here also courtesy e-mail me [email protected] I am a pilot and fly a lot so I don't check here super often, but do get e-mail straight to my phone. All Sales are Final, happy shooting.

Respectfully,
Awesymoto
SOLD!

Attachments

• IMG_3978.JPG
    IMG_3978.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3981.JPG
    IMG_3981.JPG
    356.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited: