• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes vortex razor dealers/owners in central TX?

aggiesig

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2009
Seguin, TX
www.sara-tx.org
I frequent the San Antonio, Seguin, Austin Area pretty often, the only dealers I found on Vortex's website in the area are Cabelas and Bass Pro shops and the only carry the lower end lines. Does anyone know of another place I can get my hands on a Razor? If you personally own one, I'll throw in a 6 pack of beer if you let me look through it, or if you let me shoot a few rounds through it, I'll buy you lunch after the range session.

And before anyone says "go visit SWFA" realize they are a 4+ hour drive if traffic is light (that doesn't happen when you drive through Austin). I would like to keep my travel time to an hour or less one way.

Thanks!

Re: vortex razor dealers/owners in central TX?

Thank you I'll give them a call.

the gunshow in San Antonio This weekend only had NC Star and Osprey Dealers. I'd rather look through a toilet paper roll than that crap.

I had the same problem finding a dealer close to me with a particular Vortex scope in stock. When I called Vortex, they offered to ship a couple of their scopes to the closest dealer for me to see. They paid shipping both ways, so it cost the dealer nothing except for some time. The dealer and Vortex ended up making a sale. You might give them a call and see if they'd be willing to do this with a Razor.

There is a sponsor on the hide called Primary arms - they are located 10 minutes South of Houston. They have Premier, NF, and the Vortex PST's in the show room to handle and look over. They are mostly on the net etc. But if your are in Houston go by and check them out- ask for Marshall.