• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Razor Gen 3 6-36 MRAD $2200

Jellybean18

Private
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2019
All scopes are sold.

First up, I've got practically no feedback here. While I've bought several items, I've never sold here before. I've instead been active on the arfcom EE for nearly 13 years am approaching 300 positive feedback there. These scopes are available under this same user name there. Proof of possession of these scopes can be provided via email.

I have a total of six of these scopes available for sale. Five of them are brand new in their sealed boxes and one is an open box that was done to take pictures. These are not refurbs, they came directly from Vortex. The unopened scopes will be the first to go and the opened will be the last, with a $25 discount.

Payment can be made via Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle. If using a Goods & Services type payment, buyer must cover the fees.

For F&F type payments, cost is $2200 shipped. For G&S type payments, cost is $2280 shipped.

Four sold, one sold pending funds, and one still available.

The open box scope was specifically requested, so the final scope is $2200 and is sealed

Pics:

Last edited:
Do have any left ?? Very interested , no feed back here but , Westex over at accurate shooter

I'll take one. I'll pay with Zelle. I know it's Xmas eve we are going to family get together now I'll get you my info.
Thx
Barry