• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18 x 50 ...mounted once

smokeon

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2017
This scope has hardly seen daylight!
Used literally only once - it is in brand new condition. Selling to fund a new rifle...
Reticle: EBR-2C.

Will ship in original Vortex box.

Price $1450.

Includes a Vortex power lever AND Vortex defender caps as a bonus to the buyer...
Add $200 if you’d like the SPUHR mount specific to this scope.

Shipping for buyers account.
PayPal only. Sorry no trades.

IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg

Guys.

There was an unfortunate misunderstanding that led to me taking a hit from the ban hammer yesterday.

I have personally been in touch with Frank and he very kindly & expeditiously resolved this confusion - otherwise I would certainly and rightly not be allowed back into the 'Hide & I wouldn't be allowed to post this message.

Kudos to Tucker the Groundsman for keeping a close eye on things - keeping the unsavoury characters off the site that have no place here.

I would like to clear my name & say that I have successfully sold on the 'Hide in the past - with no regrets on either side.

So I'm going to keep low, stay humble & carry on to enjoy being part of the PRS community.

Reactions: boon762
My personal apologies to @smokeon for this as well.
The account had all the markings of someone trying to do bad things. I never considered the somewhat unique circumstances under which his activity could actually be considered as legitimate, but his explanation to Frank made perfect sense.
I erred on the side of caution in order to try to protect the community, and I got it dead wrong.
Again, my sincere apologies to this man and to the rest of you - especially the guys who were about to pounce on a smoking deal.

Thank you @Tucker301 for your message above.
You are indeed a gentleman Sir for taking the time to post it - much appreciated indeed!

And yes guys this scope is still available.

For those still interested.
A pic with the scope in it's original box etc...
IMG_0172.jpg

If this is still for sale with the mount, ill take it

OK...
This is still available guys.
I'll cover shipping...(y)