• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 EBR-7C MRAD with some extras

Sebrock

Huevos Rancheros
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2020
Bethesda, MD
Scope is a year old and lived on a Vudoo on a Sphur mount so nothing harsh. I would rate this a 9.5/10 - everything is as new other than a tiny bit of paint on the edges of the coin slot on the top turret (which will happen the second you opened a new one anyways). Also the tool kinda sucks - much better to use a coin. Comes with a vortex throw lever, a flip up front cover and the original rear cover. Listed on accurate shooter as well where I have trade history (just in case someone is distrustful and wants to see some reviews).

Selling this here for $1,600 including Insured FedEx Ground Shipping. Preferred method of payment is PayPal (Friend), Venmo or Zelle but will take a check and ship once it clears my account. Im in Bethesda MD too so happy to have local pickup.

Attachments

• IMG_4169.jpeg
    IMG_4169.jpeg
    886.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4170.jpeg
    IMG_4170.jpeg
    548.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4172.jpeg
    IMG_4172.jpeg
    684.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I would watch bumping more than once every couple of days. It's frowned upon (against the forum rules) and may cause you some issues. Just a heads up.