• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Razor Gen II-E 1-6 JM-1 BDC Reticle (RZR-16008) - Price Dropped

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
SOLD / SOLD

Up for sale is a Vortex Razor Gen II-E 1-6 scope with a JM-1 BDC Reticle (RZR-16008). It is in mint condition and was never used. I won it a local 3-gun match last year and opened up the box to check it out before storing it in my safe. It will ship in its original box. I'm selling this scope only because I'm raising funds for a new hunting rifle build.

If you are looking for a mount for this scope, I'm offering a Unity Tactical 30mm Cantilever (2.05" height) in Dark Earth in a separate posting that will pair well with this optic.

NEW PRICE: SOLD

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid fees on my end. If you want to use traditional PayPal, the buyer will have to cover all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-1414.jpg
IMG-1418.jpg
IMG-1419.jpg
IMG-1420.jpg

Last edited: