• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10x24 MRAD with 1.70" Badger Ordnance Condition One mount - $1950 Shipped

Starman_Dan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2020
Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10 w/ 1.70" Badger Ordnance Condition One mount - $1950 Shipped

Outstanding optic and I am sad to see it go, but the home buying gods demand sacrifice.

Optic is in very good condition with light scuffs and marring around the illumination dial from removing the battery cap. Rings properly torqued to spec.

Optic DOES have a DNC Rangerwrap around the body because I figured I wouldn't paint an optic for once.... From the Rangerwrap site, upon removal, any residual adhesive can be easily rubbed off.

Badger Odnance mount is tan anodized and 1.70" high. There are witness marks, but my paint marker decided to die as I was marking so they aren't the cleanest.

For payment, I accept PayPal F&F, Venmo, or Zelle. Will also accept G&S + Fees.