• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36 MRAD w/ Badger C1 Max & ACD

Savage Gentleman

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
Indiana
Hey guys,

I have a new Vortex Razor HD Gen III 6-36 MRAD and a new FDE Badger Ordnance C1 Max 34mm 1.30” 0 MOA mount with an attached C1 Max Anti-cant Device. The set was just purchased from EuroOptic last month and taken to the range only for sight in. I love the zero system and the EBR-7D reticle of the Gen III, but the optic is just too large with too much magnification for what I need at work.

I think I am going to go with an ATACR 4-16x42, or an ATACR 4-20x50, or I may even get lucky to find a Kahles 5-25 DLR SKMR4 LSW; the Kahles may even be a bit too much magnification though.

I would like $2450 for the set; I do not want to sell it separately. If you have one of the above optics in MRAD, you can contact me and maybe we can work something out. Personally, I would probably just like to sell it and turnaround to buy one of the above options from EuroOptic. Thanks for looking; let me know if you have any questions.

Kyle

IMG_3457.jpeg

IMG_3468.jpeg

IMG_3491.jpeg

Last edited: