• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50

Re: Vortex Razor HD 5-20x50

I've got one that the USPS website says is out for delivery now!! There's several reviews of them on here but I'll let you know what I think of it when I get my hands on it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We've gotten new stock Razor 5-50x50 HD scopes in and they are shipping out!! Rings in stock also!

Scott
</div></div>

I just ordered one from you guys yesterday. I can't wait to get it.
smile.gif

The Razor arrived today! I ordered a set of Vortex 35mm rings from Scott at Liberty Optics on Friday and they came today also. All I can say so far is WOW!! Now this is a freakin scope!! I didn't get to do much with it because my new stock for my Savage 10FP won't be here until tomorrow but I did go ahead and mount it up and spent some time looking through it at different ranges and different magnifications. The glass is awesome!! I would rate it as a bit better than Nightforce. Some guys on here have commented on the eye relief being very unforgiving at 20x. To me it's not too bad and will force you to get your proper cheek weld each time. The clicks are very nice as well! So far, I love it!! I'll get some pics up when my stock gets here tomorrow and I get it on the rifle and I'll get a full review up when I get a chance to get to the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brand692</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott, is there a 5-50x50 or is it a typo? </div></div>

Typo....5-20

The Hubble is currently in use.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badbowtie03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do we get a discount on these for being on snipers hide or is it a solid 1,999? thanks </div></div>

ALWAYS call Scott for best pricing, you won't be disappointed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Scott...speaking of which...can you PM me a price on the 5-20x50 HD Razor with the EBR-2 MRAD reticle?

As to the OP, here is a link to Lowlight's extensive review of the Razor:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1387446&page=1

</div></div>

Impressive....how do we find other video reviews like the Hensoldt mentioned. Those reviews should be put somewhere all together. They're gold.

No scope review is complete without raving about the clarity of the glass and taking thru-the-scope pics from inside you house looking through a bay window.

We are waiting....

Got an email that mine shipped today......I'll post some pics when I get it.

I have had one for about 10 months it has been on my savage 300 win. mag for 6 months. I love it the only problem I have had is the eyebox at high power which has been mentioned before. I have yet to send it in for the upgrade from what I have read that should fix the problem. I would buy it again if that helps.