• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Razor HD EBR-2B?

hmhoshino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2011
CA
I decided on getting this scope but I am a little finding the accessories I want with it. I want the following accessories the Razor HD Killflash ARD and the Razor HD 35MM rifle scope rings. Some sites do have the Razor Killflash ARD, but don't have the Razor HD 35MM rifle scope rings except for Vortex Optics. I talked to Ken Lin (GAP) Razor HD 35MM rings are the one I should get. If you can give me some help in locating reputable dealer with what I need, I would surely appreciate it.

Henry

Re: Vortex Razor HD EBR-2B?

Scott at Liberty Optics can probably help you out, but I "think" you can use Seekins and it would be the same. But I could be wrong.

Not sure if you know this, but the razor ships with an ard that fits inside the lens cap. It's not the screw in but it is included.

Jlaw973; I found their site the the but they didn't have the Vortex Razor HD 35MM rings. I suppose they could order them for me. Liberty Optics got a good rep? I will continue my search, just steer towards the better sites. Thanks, Henry

If the Razor is what you want, just call Scott tomorrow and have a talk with him, I bet you won't regret it. You can read for a whole day on here why to buy from him. Not saying the other vendors on the Hide aren't worthy, just saying give him a call. If you don't like what he has to say, then call on the next one, and so on. That's one of the good things about this site, a lot of good, helpful vendors and manufacturers.

I just emailed a response to Ken at GAP to confirm my order for a Vortex Razor HD with Razor 35mm rings and Killflash ARD. They will mount and laser bore sight the scope. My GAP Crusader is going to be one great rifle.