• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex Razor HD Reviews

TXSTDU

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2009
Texas
I have tried my best Googlefu with this topic but I have come up short.

I really like the Vortex scopes I have looked through and my job has tasked me with researching new binoculars for my district.

So I ask this to the sponsors and the people who actually own these binos. How do you like them? How do they compare to higher end binos? Any major drawback or complaints?

There is no place even close to me that I can go and look at them myself so I am depending on y'all.

Re: Vortex Razor HD Reviews

I remember years ago, they were primarily known for their bino's. A lot of birders used them for budget optics and they can be a rather demanding bunch.

This was before Vortex began selling high end stuff.

Bueler...Bueler....

I am surprised with how many people on here have Vortex products that no one has any firsthand reviews of the Razor HD

We just started shipping the NEW Razor HD bino's a couple weeks ago. So there is not too much out there yet as far as reviews go.

I,personally am blown away by them. They came out unbelievable. Super lightweight, super comfortable, and by a good margine the best bino's we have done to date.

Here is one review I found online-

http://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/Vortex8x42RazorHD-104.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards
Scott

I havn't put hands on the binoculars yet, but if they are anything like the razor spotter, they will be an awesome set of binoculars

Scott,

Where are the Razor HDs made?

Best,

Steve
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We just started shipping the NEW Razor HD bino's a couple weeks ago. So there is not too much out there yet as far as reviews go.

I,personally am blown away by them. They came out unbelievable. Super lightweight, super comfortable, and by a good margine the best bino's we have done to date.

Here is one review I found online-

http://www.bestbinocularsreviews.com/Vortex8x42RazorHD-104.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards
Scott

</div></div>