• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Razor HD Warranty

VortexSam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2009
WI
www.vortexoptics.com
In light of recent posts in which some customers had problems with the zero stop mechanism I wanted to post and let everyone know that we have identified the problem as a minor assembly error on a small number of scopes and it has been taken care of. We want our customers to know that anyone who might have a scope with this problem will be completely taken care of, that we have taken steps to ensure that this will not happen again, and that any scopes our dealers sell from this point forward will be assembled correctly.

In addition, I wanted to remind our customers about our VIP warranty:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale. The VIP stands for Very Important Promise to you (our customers) that we will do the following:

Repair or replace your Vortex product for any reason at NO CHARGE TO YOU. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
Unlimited lifetime Warranty
Fully transferable
No warranty card to fill out
No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.</div></div>

If you are worried that your zero stop may be affected please give Corey a call at 1-800-426-0048 ext. 307 or email [email protected]. We can let you know if there is a chance that it has this problem and, if so, we will make sure that you get a new scope ASAP. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused anyone and will do everything we can to make this right.

Thank you.

-Sam

Re: Vortex Razor HD Warranty

And that folks is customer service!!

Kudos Vortex!!

Wow that's some CS. I need a scope for my Remy 223 bolt gun. Will call Scott and order a 6-20 Vortex Viper today.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. I told Sam about this YESTERDAY... and he already got the website updated to more accurately reflect the EBR-2 reticle.

http://www.vortextactical.com/uploads/sub_razor-hd_ebr-2_details.jpg

We talk, and changes happen. I'm selling off all my scopes, and replacing them with vortex. Any company that listens like this... deserves a shot at being on the top of all my rifles.

Well done.

Just like all the other higher end scope makers, unforeseen problems are illuminated once product gets into the hands of the GP.

Good to see Vortex take care of business. The Vortex products I have used/owned have been higher quality than their price would indicate. Thats a good thing.

Vortex Viper enroute from Scott. This is the third purchase from Scott. Excellent price! Thanks Bro!

Sure, you can stop by anytime. We do have a very limited number of PST's in house. A lot of them are out for T&E right now though, but I think we should have at least a couple models we can show you.

-Sam