• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Razor is there a price differance between

Jason Shore

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2008
As per the title can any of you guys tell me if there is a price differance between the Razors EBR1 rectile compared to the EBR2.
I have a retailer who is trying to charge me more
Any imput appreciated
thanks Jason

Re: Vortex Razor is there a price differance between

No there is not. Tell him to stick it up his ass and go purchase from one of the Hide vendors here.

Jason,

I've got two razors with EBR3 reticles. As far as I know there isn't a price difference. I would check with Scott @ liberty optics. http://www.libertyoptics.com/ He has been excellent to deal with and is one of many stand up sponsors of SH.

When I purchased mine, there was no price difference in the reticles. I don't know if things have changed or not.

Did you check online at either Vortex's site or other vendors?

My guess is no, it took just a few mins to Google it and find that most sites including Vortex's MSRP are not changed with reticle options.

thanks for the quick replys guys. I have just contacted vortex by email asking the same question. It is one of the largest gun shops in Australia that is trying to do this.
I have had this scope on layby for approx 3months now on a agreed price about 3/4 paid for and they rang me today trying to tell me it is going to cost more.

Thanks Scott for the reply. If you would like I can pm you with all the details ,store , quoted price , and price change if you like
Thanks Jason

Thanks Guys , Scott from Vortex is all over this
Email with all details sent Scotts way
Jason