• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Razor UHD 12x50 - Brand New

Atxlongrange

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 15, 2018
    Texas
    Have a set of brand new Vortex Razor UHD 12x50 binoculars. RZB-3103

Brand new in the box/plastic. Only take out for pictures.

New- $1800 plus tax.

Asking $1250 shipped.

Last edited:
    Reactions: mettee
    I am new to this forum, So I’m not sure you So my reply. I am very interested in the item. Is your asking price firm? Thank you

I am new to this forum, So I’m not sure you So my reply. I am very interested in the item. Is your asking price firm? Thank you
    Chances are:
    1. He hasn’t seen your replies yet, sometimes people are busy on the weekends
    2. Replying multiple times in a relatively short time period isn’t going to make him see it faster
    3. I’d bet he’s firm on that price considering it’s below what most people with a discount can buy it for.
    4. Sending him a private message by clicking on his name and starting a conversation might be the best option

Reactions: Atxlongrange
    Chances are:
    1. He hasn’t seen your replies yet, sometimes people are busy on the weekends
    2. Replying multiple times in a relatively short time period isn’t going to make him see it faster
    3. I’d bet he’s firm on that price considering it’s below what most people with a discount can buy it for.
    4. Sending him a private message by clicking on his name and starting a conversation might be the best option
    5. He's been put on ignore for asking that in public.

I know I would.

This is first forum I have ever signed into. It has not been good.