• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes vortex scopes?

Re: vortex scopes?

It is the best Crossfire scope ever made, IMO. For around $200, you get an illuminated mildot, 30mm tube, AO that focues down to about 10 yards, tall capped target turrets with audible/tactile clicks, and the famous Vortex VIP warranty. They are worth the money, we've sold alot and the feedback has been positive. In stock, may we help you?

Scott

Thanks Scott for the reply, and good info over the phone. Easy transaction and it is on the way with Burris XTR rings.

Just got my 4-16x50 from Scott today. Unfortunately, I have been limited to viewing down my hall. I wanted to open my front door and take a peek, but refrained on the chance that someone would drive by and see me pointing a sniper type rifle at the neighbors. Yikes, lol. So far so good, everything is nice.