• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
Brand new, never mounted, only taken out of the box to photograph. Bought this to replace an SWFA 1-4 but now going in a different direction with the AR optical situation. This is a perfect scope for close-in ARStuff, but TBH with 8x power and the BDC reticle, you can make pinging sounds on steel pretty far away too.

I have the original box, paperwork, cleaning cloth, AND scope covers. Will also include the cantilever mount (also never mounted), if you take it all!

Price
$285 shipped, for the complete brand-new scope package and mount:
IMG_1258 Large.jpeg. IMG_1277 Large.jpeg
Shipping Deets
I accept PayPal FF/NN, Venmo, WhatHaveYou; I can usually ship out to you same- or next-day. Insurance if desired is on you.

Attachments

• IMG_1255 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1255 Large.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1256 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1256 Large.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1257 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1257 Large.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 28
I'll take it. Do you have a long-standing profile anywhere else that I can verify since you're brand new on here?

@car16smg seems to have won the race here, @EmanP. All I can say is yes I am new here, but in my short history you can ask anyone who's dealt with me and they will tell you I am GTG and do what I say.