• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 FFP in stock @ cstactical.com

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25x56 FFP MRAD $699.99 and an MRAD Display model $575.00 are in stock here: Link

https://www.cstactical.com/resize/Shared/images/brands/VORTEX/strike-eagle-5-25x56.jpg?bw=1000&w=1000&bh=1000&h=1000

When you're ready to step up your long-distance game, the Strike Eagle gives you more of the tools you need for less than you'd expect. Start with excellent edge-to-edge sharpness, and add a first focal plane (FFP) illuminated reticle for fast reads at any magnification and lighting situation. Add in our RevStop Zero System for a hard return to zero, and locking turrets for fast, stay-put adjustments. Build it around a 34mm tube that accommodates massive amounts of elevation and windage travel, and a throw lever for rapid magnification changes, and you've got a long-distance impact machine that'll have you wondering how you ever shot without it.

Magnification: 5-25x
    Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
    Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
    Field of View: 24.0 - 5.2 ft @100 yds
    Tube Size: 34 mm
    Elevation Turret Style: Locking/Zero Stop Windage
    Turret Style: Locking
    Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD, 1/4 MOA
    Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD, 25 MOA
    Max Elevation Adjustment: 31 MRAD, 110 MOA
    Max Windage Adjustment: 23 MRAD, 78 MOA
    Parallax Setting: 15 yards to infinity
    Length: 14.6 inches
    Weight: 30.4 oz

Last edited:
    Reactions: SDBguy95
    I'll take the demo. Finalizing the sale on your website...

I am assuming it comes with all accessories including the switchview lever.

Reactions: CSTactical
    Thumbs up to CSTactical. (y)

The demo Strike Eagle I purchased was perfect and was shipped fast for a next day delivery. Good deal too!

• Love
    Reactions: CSTactical