• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Strikefire

Re: Vortex Strikefire

No, nothing, except that have been 2 threads on it in the last 24 hours.

Search function is your friend....or just look on the first page of the optics section

WOW, its always amazing how many tough guys there are on-line! The professional answer from true men are:

(link to the other treads)

If you dont like the topic, dont click on it!

Grow up!

touchy...

I was actually looking for some info on that sight myself only to find the same old question again ;P

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brickbd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW, its always amazing how many tough guys there are on-line! The professional answer from true men are:

(link to the other treads)

If you dont like the topic, dont click on it!

Grow up! </div></div>

More amazing is how many lazyasses who can't be bothered to do a simple search get there panties in a bunch when pointed to helpful threads that will answer their question.

Grow Up!

Well, we clicked on the topic because you worded it so poorly.

"Vortex Strikefire"

I thought maybe it was a new question, possibly a review, some issues perhaps?? NOPE....it was just the same question asked again for the 3rd time in 48 hours. The other thread was all of 6 posts below yours when you originally asked.

So, you get the response of, LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH ENGINE, so you don't continue to make repeat posts of topics already covered.

brickbd,

If you don't like the responses you are getting here...by all means...go log on to AR15.COM and view the @%^$LOAD of Vortex Strikefire threads over there. You'll grow old and die before you get through all the information (and opinions...Lord don't forget the opinions) you can find over there. Also, check out Vortex's industry forum page...even more in there!!

Good luck!