• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44

M14 Shooter

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2006
Boston MA
Just mounted a Vortex Viper 6.5-20 x44 on my Palma Rifle.I used Badge Ordnance Standard Height Rings.I was very please with the performance of this scope.Optics were very clear.The clicks were solid and were repeatable .Scope tracked great on test target.For a Scope under $400 I was very Happy.I will shoot it this season and see how it holds up and performs.Over all I think is is a good scope in its price range.

Regards,Mike

Where did you get one for under $400? I've been on the fence trying to decide between one of these and the classic SS mil/mil.

I have one on my 20 practical. I agree, it is absolutely excellent for the money, under $300 from CameralandNY

I pick it up from Camera Land for $329 It came with Scope Cover and Sun Shield.They were running a special a few Months back.It does not have the Mil-Dot Rectical and is 1/4 MOA adjustments.Its not Mil-Mil.It fine for shooting paper NRA Targets.If you are shooting tactical and plates you probably want the Mil-Dot Rectical with matching knobs.
Regards,Mike