• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 in stock @ Midway.

Re: Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 in stock @ Midway.

THANKS MUCH!! On its way to me...$478.05 Shipped! WooHoo..."good things come to those who wait" (and wait, and wait...
wink.gif
)

Just thought I'd point out that the link takes you to the MOA version. They also have the same deal on the MIL version, so don't get excited and accidentally buy the "wrong" one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just thought I'd point out that the link takes you to the MOA version. They also have the same deal on the MIL version, so don't get excited and accidentally buy the "wrong" one. </div></div>

Good you point that out. I discovered that when I placed my order (<span style="font-style: italic">almost</span> bought the MOA by mistake)...wouldn't have been the end-of-the-world but I'm glad I caught it and got the mil/mil...and yes the deal is the same mil/mil or MOA.

Thanks Again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just thought I'd point out that the link takes you to the MOA version. They also have the same deal on the MIL version, so don't get excited and accidentally buy the "wrong" one. </div></div>

Dang,I GOT THE MOA model,Called and its shiped already,Dam there fast !

Just ordered the Mil/Mil. Thanks for the info!