• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper PST 6-24 info please

gl51virus

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2011
Lake Charles, LA
Does anyone have any feedback on the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP scope? The max at my range is 600 yds and will be sitting atop a Savage 110 BA. It has all the features I am looking for but I have never used a Vortex scope and I don't know anyone that has. Thanks for any and all info.

Re: Vortex Viper PST 6-24 info please

Jay here at the shop has one in the 4-16 flavor that has worked well for him.

I've shot a 2.5-10 on an ar10-t and it did really well. tracking was fine, glass has good clarity and resolution. shot it out to 700 that day at steel and a little paper to zero and box test and put about 100 rounds down range.

imho magnification is going to depend on what you are doing with it.

I noticed that your shop is located in Hammond and that you have the exact scope listed on your site. Is this an instock item or a order item as I live in Lake Charles?

Thanks again for the info

I have a 10x and a 16X, I have shot the 10x out to 700 yards without any issues and the 16x made shooting groups a lot better. I looked at a 24x the other day and was very impressed.