• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vortex Viper PST Gen 1 4-16x50 FFP EBR-1 MRAD, Strike Eagle 3-18x44 SFP EBR-4 MOA

ExT

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 14, 2018
US
Up for sale is an UNFIRED Vortex Viper PST Gen 1 4-16x50 FFP in EBR-1 MRAD. The scope was mount on a rifle but never fired. It comes with the Vortex branded American Defense Delta QD Mount, Vortex branded Defender front cap, Butler Creek rear cap, Bubble level, Throw lever, and everything thing else originally came from the factory. Price is $600 shipped for the entire setup, or $400 shipped for the scope only. The scope is SPF. The mount, bubble level, caps, and the throw lever are still available for $200 shipped.

1gobPavm.jpg
W7l0I87m.jpg
tduffMUm.jpg
MjDLlI1m.jpg
8tngcIBm.jpg
2wedfoLm.jpg

I also have a Vortex Strike Eagle 3-18x44 in EBR-4 MOA reticle. This scope has seen less than 50 rounds fired before having been sitting in the safe, and in excellent condition. It comes with a Larue LT104 QD mount, and everything else originally came from the factory. Price is $350 shipped for the scope, or $500 shipped with mount.

5uEll1Nm.jpg
69Q0Jdam.jpg
rI1z7DFm.jpg
qS7SKLAm.jpg
eqq7EvAm.jpg
LizjTyym.jpg

Any question, feel free to PM, email, or text me at 4zero8 nine2one 5five2six. Items will be shipped out of DFW TX. Thanks for checking this out.

Last edited: