• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper PST Gen2 EBRD-2D Info

Amazingrandy1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2012
Massachusetts
Hi everyone,
Im considering purchasing a Vortex Viper PST Gen2 with the ebr-2d MRAD reticle. I can find info about the 2c and 7c reticles, but not this one. Does anyone have any experience with the 2d reticle? Also, does this PST have the same features as any other PST?
Full name of scope: Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 EBR-2D MRAD (FFP) PST-5257

Any help would be great!
Thanks!

2D has no open center from what I remember. It also moves the numbers to the outside of the tree rather than right next to the vertical crosshair like the 7C now does. I think that was the only difference and was a Midway special run. Someone here might remember more.

Reactions: wade2big
2D has no open center from what I remember. It also moves the numbers to the outside of the tree rather than right next to the vertical crosshair like the 7C now does. I think that was the only difference and was a Midway special run. Someone here might remember more.
You are correct. Its a very good reticle.

These are pretty nice lower/mid priced scopes and the 2D reticle with the numbers moved to the outside of the tree is nice, Eurooptic has these scopes on sale at a really good price.

Reactions: A.Huggy