• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex Viper PST GenII 5-25X50 FFP w/Extras (LNIB)

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
The Viper is in Like New, Pristine Condition. It has the EBR-2C reticle (MRAD) with Illumination. It will ship in the factory box and include the sunshade, bikini covers and all factory papers and manual. I will include a new set of Vortex Pro Series Rings (medium height), matching set of Vortex Defender Lens Caps, Vortex Level, and a new Aluminum Throw Level.

I am selling the Viper and Accessories because I decided to go with a completely different (34mm) optic set-up for my AICS project.
Price for everything is $950 shipped ConUS and it will ship USPS Priority Delivery w/ Tracking. I will accept payment by PPf&f or USPS MO. First to post "I'll Take It" followed by a forum PM gets it. PLEASE NOTE: The scope is also listed on arfcom.

For questions or additional information please feel free to contact me via forum PM or email. BTW, I also go by "los" on arfcom and I'm a Gold Badge member (20 years + forum membership). I have over 4K posts and 100% positive feedback on equipment transactions.

Here are a few photos that were taken yesterday, 03MAR2021..:

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
@wloudamy. I just checked my forum PM and emails and the Scope/Accs SOLD overnight {Pending Funds) on arfcom. If the deal falls throught I will contact you.

I'll list this item as SOLD as soon as I receive the funds. Thank you. -jimmy

[ The Viper is SOLD ]

Last edited: