• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vortex Viper PST II 5-25 x 50FFP EBR 7C MRAD

jauxpa

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2024
Florida
Looking to buy a Vortex Viper PST II 5-25 x 50FFP EBR 7C MRAD (or two) depending on price. I have a couple rifle builds that need glass. Please PM me with details. I’ve found online from $850. If I could save a little and provide cash to another member it would be a win-win. Thanks.

One retailer is offering them for 699 brand new, never heard of them though.

1709674348632.png

Well, I called Vortex and they are an authorized dealer. They are even listed on the Vortex sight. I’m going to take a chance. Between PayPal and my CC company I feel I will be taken care of if it is not legit. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for the recommendation (I think, 😂).

Well, I called Vortex and they are an authorized dealer. They are even listed on the Vortex sight. I’m going to take a chance. Between PayPal and my CC company I feel I will be taken care of if it is not legit. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for the recommendation (I think, 😂).
If it makes you feel any better, I picked up my Razor from them awhile back.

Reactions: jauxpa
I got my Viper, well two of them actually, in this weekend. Zero issues with seller. Product arrived within days of ordering. Thanks to GunKnowledge for the referral. Weekend company is gone I will work on build this coming week.