• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper PST Prices

9x23w

Private
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2006
Suffern, NY
Looking at the 2.5-10X44 Vortex Viper PST, lots of places have them for sale now but they all seem to be $599.95. Is this a manufacturer restriction?

Re: Vortex Viper PST Prices

Yes, it is the minimum advertised price (MAP) per vortex distributor rules.

Some sellers have coupon codes that will further discount the optic and some offer free shipping too. Not sure who is a sponsor of this site or I would name names.

Don't forget Camera Land.
Excellent customer service, free shipping, hat, shirt, and coffee.

Cameraland or Libertyoptics, no particular order. Both have figured out how to best take care of customers.

Others here too. The Hide has the best sponsorship. If they are worth doing business with, they are here.

I recently ordered 2 Viper PST's through Scott at Liberty Optics. He took great care of me and I'm sure he'd do the same for you. Before you buy, give Scott a call first.

Talk to Jay at Sport Optics. Great knowledgable guy that takes very good care of Hide members. I won't post what he sold me my PST for but he beat everybody else. He too is a Hide sponsor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Meat Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talk to Jay at Sport Optics. Great knowledgable guy that takes very good care of Hide members. I won't post what he sold me my PST for but he beat everybody else. He too is a Hide sponsor. </div></div>

+1. Good guy to deal with. No discount for me but he threw in some BC covers for nada and free shipping. Something is better than nothing
grin.gif

I bought my PST from Scott at Liberty Optics. He's GREAT to deal with, fast free shipping, and always answers the phone or returns calls. You should give him a call and see what he can do for you. I mean what do you have to lose, it's just a phone call? I'd recommend Scott from my personal experience.

Thanks for all the support, guys. We are out of stock on all PSTs right now except for one 4-16x50 FFP MOA, but should get back on track in the near future. We are out of stock because of you, which is a good thing.

Scott

I have to add a +1 for Jay I just ordered the same scope you are looking for Him great guy to deal with and fast shipping.

Dustin

+1 for jay at sport optics. Just ordered a PST from him a couple weeks ago.