• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes VORTEX VIPER

akkill

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2008
HELLO GUYS I`M LOKING FOR ANY OPINION ON VORTEX VIPER 6.5-20X44MM TARGET DOT FOR RIMFIRE SILHUETE SHOOTING AND TARGET SHOOTING, I`M INTERESTED IN MORE SPECS LIKE HOW MUCH TRAVEL ELEVATION AND WINDAGE, OPTICS CUALITY, RELIABILITY AND AVERYTING ELSE YOU CAN AD.

http://swfa.com/Vortex-65-20x44-Viper-30mm-Rifle-Scope-P11232.aspx

OOO WHAIT SOMETING ESLE IF SOMEONE HAVE REAL PICTURES IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THEM.

Re: VORTEX VIPER

take the caps lock off...

I just bought one yesterday from SWFA, I got it today. I'll let you know what I think. So far just from taking it out in the fading light I really am impressed.

Don't have the target dot, but do have that scope with the regular duplex and I like it a lot. I have it on a Remington 5r 223 and it works get on coyotes and other varmits. Seems well made and a good scope for the money.

Have one with the mil reticle. Great unit and does not need the qualifier "for the money". Well built, plenty of travel, 1000 yard capable on a 223 rifle, clear and crisp to the edges with easy and accurate adjustments.