• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Votes needed for one of our own!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Ok guys... need some SH Horsepower here... for a great friend, a great author and a guy who was an operator and sniper in a 23 year Special Forces career and while serving as a member of the Clandestine Service for another 13. Jim Stejskal is the real deal!

Jim Stejskal now writes military history books, and his newest book, Masters of Mayhem, about T.E. Lawrence and how his team in WW1 helped create modern Combined Operations and Special Operations... has been reviewed here and I know a bunch of you have ordered copies. And I know more of you have read his previous book "Special Forces Berlin."

The new book, Masters of Mayhem, is now a finalist for the Book of the Year by the very prestigious journal Military History Monthly! He is up against some stiff competition, including the new book "Hue" by Mark Bowden, author of Blackhawk Down and Killing Pablo! Not bad company!

Let's get the SH vote out in force for Jim Stejskal and Masters of Mayhem!! Click Link Below!

https://www.military-history.org/books/book-awards/mhm-book-of-the-year-2019.htm

1543772422204.png

Vote early and often! Very often! And order your copies off Amazon for those who have not read Jim's books!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Voted, i will see if I can get on my other 5 devices later and do it 5 more times at least.

Done. Now I have to read the book.

Done

MHM Book of the Year 2019

• Thank you for your vote!

done.
Ill access some other devices at home and get as many votes in as I can.

So out of an amazing field of about 10 books, including one by Mark Bowden...

Jim's book won Silver! In one of the most prestigious book awards for military history authors!

You guys who voted helped, no doubt! But Jim's book also stood on amazing merits!

Congratulations, Jim!

And thanks to all you avid readers who helped!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Kindle version of Special Forces Berlin now on sale for $.99

Reactions: sirhrmechanic