• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Voting and facial recognition

FS1

Unbalanced
Minuteman
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Earth
    Maybe Trump could put Facial recognition cameras at the check in table at the voting stations. This would be able to find people voting twice, or dead people voting. These cams are everywhere. I would say just about everyone has had contact with one somewhere whether they know it or not. No Voter ID states would would still be no voter ID. But the Voters would be ID'd.

This would be good. Maybe its already being done and we just don't know it. After screaming Russian interference so loudly how could the Dems complain?

Reactions: deersniper
    That's sounds like a good way to disenfranchise every military member who is stationed outside their home of record state where they are registered.

That's sounds like a good way to disenfranchise every military member who is stationed outside their home of record state where they are registered.

I did not see anything about absentee ballots in the suggestion, only seeing who the people who actually show up to vote are.

I think that facial recognition is not like TV cop shows, where test results spit out real fast. If each voter has to wait for facial recognition verification, things could bog down quickly. If I'm wrong on that, then I'm wrong on this.

Greg

I think that facial recognition is not like TV cop shows, where test results spit out real fast. If each voter has to wait for facial recognition verification, things could bog down quickly. If I'm wrong on that, then I'm wrong on this.

Greg
    They already have it at all the airports and sports games. If it's fast enough for that it's fast enough for voting.

It doesn't need to verify identity. Just make it so if it picks up the same face at different times/ different locations it alerts
    May help with the turds running around voting multiple times using other people's info.

Voter fraud and voting multiple times should be a capital offense.

Reactions: gigamortis