• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Voting Early?

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Just curious. I see one of the better Republican strategists complain on TV that Republicans, in general, wait until Election day to vote in person, whereas the democrats take full advantage of "early voting" and "mail in voting." He warns that waiting until election day might have consequences... (i.e. you're sick and can't get to the polls, or there's a household emergency or something going on with the kids and you can't go). Furthermore, if everyone descends on the polling place on election day, there could be other problems and everyone who shows up might not get to vote, etc. OTOH, on the "pro" side of waiting for election day, you get to see all the "interactions" between the candidates before voting (i.e. late debates, etc.). Some people who voted one way might have "voter's remorse" after seeing a certain debate performance. Furthermore, and a very remote if not unlikely scenario, one might think that if we don't publicize, in advance, the actual number of republican voters via "early voting" it might be more difficult for the dem machine to know in advance, how many "phantom" votes would be needed to throw the election to their candidates. Unlikely, as stated, because I'm sure the dem operatives would know registration figures in advance and would know how many are needed.

I tend to try and vote on election day at the polling place. I vote in the morning after commuter rush hour when the polling place should be less crowded. I have voted early on occasion and I voted by mail only once (in a primary). I much prefer to vote in person on election day.

Thoughts? Are the republicans "shooting themselves in the foot" by not spreading out the vote over the early period and ensuring that all republicans that intend to vote get the chance? Or, is it better to wait until election day?

Reactions: diverdon
    republicans shoot themselves in the foot because unlike dems, they dont go to every house in every town and city and get that person to mail in a ballot

the dems will go to a old age home and have them sign on the dotted line

they hire busses to bring people to the polls if they want, and they have for decades

republicans sit on their ass and get out smarted and out worked every election

every soros funded bus in a big city should have a republican bus right behind them to get what they can...never seen it and never will

republicans shoot themselves in the foot because unlike dems, they dont go to every house in every town and city and get that person to mail in a ballot

they hire busses to bring people to the polls if they want, and they have for decades

every soros funded bus in a big city should have a republican bus right behind them to get what they can...never seen it and never will

Precisely what the above "strategist" mentioned....

I have been prevented from voting due to work emergencies.
    I have talked to people that didn't bother to vote due to long lines.
    I have heard rumers that they didn't get in enough ballets and are expected to run out.
    So
    Vote early and vote often.

We currently have election folk in our front training room for training. In talking to her she said early voting is higher now then in the last two elections.

I really think this might be the straw that breaks the camels back.

I have been prevented from voting due to work emergencies.
    I have talked to people that didn't bother to vote due to long lines.
    I have heard rumers that they didn't get in enough ballets and are expected to run out.
    So
    Vote early and vote often.

I vote by mail and have for years. Everyone should.

Also call your local republican office and ask them if they need help putting up signs or driving oldsters to the polls. Guarantee that they do.

I vote by mail and have for years. Everyone should.

Also call your local republican office and ask them if they need help putting up signs or driving oldsters to the polls. Guarantee that they do.
    I don't trust mail in voting to many people handling my ballot.
    I want to physically insert my ballot into the tabulation machine.

Precisely what the above "strategist" mentioned....
    im not a political advisor lol

but its common sense if you watch the evening news on any channel come election time from fox news to channel "7 ABC"

they always show busses and dems knocking on the the door of some old lady getting a vote

republicans still think "fighting the good fight counts"...no one cares

ask any one thats against abortion (which is a polarizing topic to say the least);

would they trade off 10$ a gallon gas and 8% inflation vs ban on abortion

to your face they will say abortion counts, but when they are in the booth...theyll pull the lever that drops gas and inflation

not saying abortion is not important ete...and i dont want anyone's opinion

but abortion vs your 401K dropping 40%...i want to see your vote when you walk out

the dems get that and the republicans dont

Yea, that's called voter fraud in non-fucktard states where things like "Ballot Harvesting" and paying people to vote are illegal and fraud. You are basically saying that Democrats can't win except through fraud, and you are wrong in the big cities and on the coasts.

What little democracy we ought to have is totally perverted by blatant lawlessness of the left. They don't want voting, they want it all to be on the honor system so that their fraud is not a crime.

I always vote early at the The County Courthouse as it's elections procedures and machines are run by the better of the judges and helpers. Last time I voted on election day at the local college the election judges turned the black lady ahead of me away because they couldn't find her in their list of eligible voters....she lives two blocks from me and has for a decade. Then they told me "Yer name isn't here, how long have you lived at this address?"

I told him over 40 years and to check the spelling....still they couldn't find me. Maybe I'm in the wrong voting location? Bullshit. So I turned around and headed for the door and said over my shoulder "I have a Producer friend at channel 6 named so and so who will love to hear about this....I'll be back with a camera crew for the evening news in about an hour."

Oh lookie! We found you!

Fuckers. So I vote early and often at The Courthouse now. I was gonna be an Election Judge and took the training and test and then was told by my mentors that they would not be election judges after what happened in 2020. There is an extreme dearth of Election Judges virtually everywhere going forward now as the older judges are getting tired of a 24 hour day on Election Day and the younger folks just don't wanna do it. Lady down the street and her husband (and several of her friends) have been Election Judges for decades but after the death threats, doxing, and people following them after the 2020 fiasco they decided they just didn't feel safe doing it anymore.

So for ya'll waiting until Election Day be prepared for long lines and shenanigans galore.

VooDoo

Voted yesterday, at 1540, took a total 15 minutes from the time I got out of my car until I finished and got back in my car. Whether or not my vote will actually count, regardless of what the polling machine says, is another story.

Yea, that's called voter fraud in non-fucktard states where things like "Ballot Harvesting" and paying people to vote are illegal and fraud. You are basically saying that Democrats can't win except through fraud, and you are wrong in the big cities and on the coasts.

What little democracy we ought to have is totally perverted by blatant lawlessness of the left. They don't want voting, they want it all to be on the honor system so that their fraud is not a crime.
    I don't think they can win in the cities without fraud either. 70% of the country says they are fucking up, and I wouldn't be suprsied if that 70% was Trumps 75 million votes. Biden probably legitimately got less than 50 million.

I’m not saying that’s the only way…

I’m saying that’s why they “always”win.

Voted yesterday, at 1540, took a total 15 minutes from the time I got out of my car until I finished and got back in my car. Whether or not my vote will actually count, regardless of what the polling machine says, is another story.
    Even if it counts towards who you voted for, the man receiving it is just another hand selected criminal. This I assure you.

This might be the first time I dont vote since 1988.
    The election is as good as over in Alabama and even if it wasn't, the vote has already been counted.
    Its handy having all the votes you need, then just counting till you win.

This might be the first time I dont vote since 1988.
    The election is as good as over in Alabama and even if it wasn't, the vote has already been counted.
    Its handy having all the votes you need, then just counting till you win.
    Got to vote to bitch, even if it’s just for bitching rights do it. I went the first day, no line.

Reactions: TACC
    Got to vote to bitch, even if it’s just for bitching rights do it. I went the first day, no line.
    You got that backwards. I agree with George Carlin. If you vote then you have no right to bitch because you played along and voted for the assholes. Let the man himself explain it.

i'll vote knowing that if 900 million people switch to the republican party 1.6b magic votes would be showing up for the dims 100 million for this empty lot and 300 million from another empty lot and so on and so on , and there is little to nothing the rips are going to be willing to do about it at least they weren't in the last two elections .

You got that backwards. I agree with George Carlin. If you vote then you have no right to bitch because you played along and voted for the assholes. Let the man himself explain it.

His opinion doesn’t mean much to me.

If you don’t make an effort to bring about change then shut the fuck up. You couldn’t be bothered to try, so don’t open your mouth and spew opinions.

If you don’t make an effort to bring about change then shut the fuck up. You couldn’t be bothered to try, so don’t open your mouth and spew opinions.
    wade? Good luck with that.

• Haha
    Reactions: ken226

You think voting is making an effort? :ROFLMAO:
    Legitimizing these evil bastards by playing their game is contributing to the problem. Turning your back is the only solution.

You think voting is making an effort? :ROFLMAO:
    Even a tiny effort is better than doing nothing, it’s a start. It’s doing more than just being the contrarian on snipers hide

“I’m going to do nothing at all, then complain shit doesn’t change”

Even a tiny effort is better than doing nothing, it’s a start.
    I was adding to my post when you quoted me. Real effort is convincing people to walk away. If people would realize they have the power to say NO and not accept their masters we can win. Until then....

I was adding to my post when you quoted me. Real effort is convincing people to walk away. If people would realize they have the power to say NO and not accept their masters we can when. Until then....
    Yeah that’s the spirit, give up and walk away and nothing changes then they’ll absolutely appoint themselves

But, he's doing all he can do . . .
    I don’t have a problem with him personally, I just hate the “I’m just going to sit back and not participate, but I’m still going to give my opinion anyway!” BS

I don’t have a problem with him personally, I just hate the “I’m just going to sit back and not participate, but I’m still going to give my opinion anyway!” BS
    He participates. He helps fund the government. He pays the cops salaries.

• Haha
    Yeah that’s the spirit, give up and walk away and nothing changes then they’ll absolutely appoint themselves
    It’s not giving up. It’s learning and moving away. Do you not realize that if even a small but significant percentage of the population would just ignore this criminal network called gov’t then it would be powerless? If people would just turn their backs while saying fuck you to “their” taxes, fines, regulations, courts, and police while protecting themselves and those around them then the power would be stripped away from these tyrants. There is no other way.

This gov’t has been MURDERING and impoverishing those around you.

It’s not giving up. It’s learning and moving away. Do you not realize that if even a small but significant percentage of the population would just ignore this criminal network called gov’t then it would be powerless? If people would just turn their backs while saying fuck you to “their” taxes, fines, regulations, courts, and police while protecting themselves and those around them then the power would be stripped away from these tyrants. There is no other way.
    So when are you going to do those things?

This gov’t has been MURDERING and impoverishing those around you.
    Well, it’ll never happen more than likely....so vote or run for office do whatever to try and bring about change until then.

For fuck’s sake.
    What I mean is I don’t hate you for having an opinion. It’s not specificity you its the sitting back not trying I have a problem with...you just happen to be the one saying it.

I’m not out constantly bringing you up to start shit. The only time(maybe more than once I forget) I did it was something ridiculous enough it should have obviously been a joke.

Well, it’ll never happen more than likely....so vote or run for office do whatever to try and bring about change until then.
    I will agree that it won’t happen. It never has before and its soon to get to the point were it wouldn’t be possible at all. I watched sheep wear masks and take vaccines while being lied to straight to there face with many being wise to the scam. I watched people lose loved ones, murdered by “their” gov’t. I know people who sat at home while their family members rotted away all alone because some politician said it was necessary for public safety. I along with everyone else watched elections being blatantly rigged and stolen in plain sight. I’m saddened that people didn’t get mad. I’m saddened that people still believe in the same systems that are fucking them to death by robbing them of wealth, liberty, and many times their lives. i’m saddened that people can’t seem to understand that the only way to take back power is to REFUSE this same authority that made this all possible. I’m spreading the message.

I will agree that it won’t happen. It never has before and its soon to get to the point were it wouldn’t be possible at all. I watched sheep wear masks and take vaccines while being lied to straight to there face with many being wise to the scam. I watched people lose loved ones, murdered by “their” gov’t. I know people who sat at home while their family members rotted away all alone because some politician said it was necessary for public safety. I along with everyone else watched elections being blatantly rigged and stolen in plain sight. I’m saddened that people didn’t get mad. I’m saddened that people still believe in the same systems that are fucking them to death. i’m saddened that people can’t seem to understand that the only way to take back power is to REFUSE this same authority that made this all possible.
    And you can try to vote in similar minded people to replace the ones who made all that happen while you wait...

And you can try to vote in similar minded people to replace the ones who made all that happen while you wait...
    Similarly minded people aren’t chosen for the public to pretend to vote into office. That’s not how a completely controlled and contained environment works. Regardless if it were possible, I watched people go to the poles in support of tyrants that took part in the covid tyranny. I don’t know if the primary was real or not, but Abbott is the republican nominee in TX. The man is a tyrant. Blows my mind. I just can’t relate to those that would support a man that allowed life saving medications to be banned in TX at the same time manipulating hospitalization numbers while closing businesses and pushing mayors to mandate masks in their towns. Fucking clown world. There is no fighting the system within the system, I can assure you.

Similarly minded people aren’t chosen for the public to pretend to vote into office. That’s not how a completely controlled and contained environment works. Regardless if it were possible, I watched people go to the poles in support of tyrants that took part in the covid tyranny. I don’t know if the primary was real or not, but Abbott is the republican nominee in TX. The man is a tyrant. Blows my mind. I just can’t relate to those that would support a man that allowed life saving medications to be banned in TX at the same time manipulating hospitalization numbers while closing businesses and pushing mayors to mandate masks in their towns. Fucking clown world. There is no fighting the system within the system, I can assure you.
    So Instead we sit back and bitch about it and wait...got it.

• Haha
    Reactions: wade2big
    So Instead we sit back and bitch about it and wait...got it.
    How about talk to people and try and unfuck their minds like I am trying to do with you and anyone else that reads this. Once you get someone’s eyes open and they see past the brainwashing since birth, they cannot unsee it. I speak from experience. I can’t unsee it. Why do you think free speech is being attacked so harshly? Words are effective. Voting isn’t. The founders of this country didn’t vote for freedom from tyranny. Why not? The British at the time weren’t nearly as evil as what we have today.

How about talk to people and try and unfuck their minds like I am trying to do with you and anyone else that reads this. Once you get someone’s eyes open and they see past the brainwashing since birth, they cannot unsee it. I speak from experience. I can’t unsee it. Why do you think free speech is being attacked so harshly? Words are effective. Voting isn’t. The founders of this country didn’t vote for freedom from tyranny. Why not? The British at the time weren’t nearly as evil as what we have today.
    Well not voting while the other side does sure doesn’t help...

After the last election I’m all for vote in person, no machines, hand count the ballets and dip your finger in purple ink. It’ll stop dead people from voting as well.

Reactions: TACC and akmike47
    “The Second Continental Congress, assembled in Philadelphia, formally adopts Richard Henry Lee’s resolution for independence from Great Britain. The vote is unanimous, with only New Yorkabstaining.”

Been voting for shit since before July 4 1776

“To provide unity, delegates gave one vote to each state regardless of its size. The First Continental Congress included Patrick Henry, George Washington, John and Samuel Adams, John Jay, and John Dickinson”

66BE09E5-9E06-4A3E-AF6A-D4E1538C3479.jpeg

“The first Continental Congress met in Carpenter's Hall in Philadelphia, from September 5, to October 26, 1774. Carpenter's Hall was also the seat of the Pennsylvania Congress. All of the colonies except Georgia sent delegates. These were elected by the people, by the colonial legislatures, or by the committees of correspondence of the respective colonies.”

Wait if the revolutionary war start April 19 1775....that means we had elections(voting) before the war for independence started.

I feel like voting has been pretty important in our history.

Last edited:
    Kari Lake is right its Election Day not election season.

So, what's The Plan? People who vote are Sheeple and there is no Way to change anything by voting. I get it. What's the FucKiNg Plan and when are you gonna roll it out? US Sheeple wanna know.

VooDoo

I agree, I dont care how much of a lost cause it is, I feel I have a right to hitch after I voted.

So, what's The Plan? People who vote are Sheeple and there is no Way to change anything by voting. I get it. What's the FucKiNg Plan and when are you gonna roll it out? US Sheeple wanna know.

VooDoo
    I never said people that vote are sheeple. You did. Believing it makes a difference does make one a fool. So does believing in a a gov’t for the people by the people. You’ve posted enough of late that contradicts what you just wrote.

Those that let loved ones die alone because they were told to are sheeple. Those that wore a mask to signal loyalty to the state that was/is actively attacking them and their families are sheeple. Those that took that shot because a corrupt and murderous gov’t faked a pandemic using weaponized testing protocols along with bunk medical advice and deadly so called treatments are sheeple. Those that continue to support the players and the systems that made the above possible are sheeple.

There is no plan other than what I already spoke of. Exposing the truth is what has to be done. It’s not easy convincing people they have been played. Most will lie to themselves as it’s easier than accepting the truth. Only when enough people realize what they believe to be real is not, could we ever put our foot down in any effective numbers. The power is with the masses if they can be convinced they have it and not a handful of people at the top and their army of police.

Last edited: