• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Vox suppressor on precision rig

Arctic Cowboy

Novice shooter, expert bullshitter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2013
Wasilla, AK
I’ll start off by saying I already have an Ultra-9 and am damned pleased with it. But, I’d like my next can to be a jack of all trades and was looking at the Vox from energetic armaments. It would mostly sit on my 12” AR, but I’d like to be able to move it to my backup comp rifle So friends can run it. Most guys seem to love it on the AR systems but I haven’t seen much from the precision community about them.

I’ll start off by saying I already have an Ultra-9 and am damned pleased with it. But, I’d like my next can to be a jack of all trades and was looking at the Vox from energetic armaments. It would mostly sit on my 12” AR, but I’d like to be able to move it to my backup comp rifle So friends can run it. Most guys seem to love it on the AR systems but I haven’t seen much from the precision community about them.
I’ve only shot mine on precision rifles, and it works great. I use the area 419 system on it. No issues whatsoever. Good everything can, and priced very well.

I’ve only shot mine on precision rifles, and it works great. I use the area 419 system on it. No issues whatsoever. Good everything can, and priced very well.

I currently have the backup gun setup with a TBAC CB but it’ll be getting the 419 self timing hellfire, same as my comp gun So that’s great to hear. The price point is kinda the selling point for me. I like the look of the new TBAC Dominus, but can’t swing $1500 right now on a backup can.

Can’t say enough good about the 419 setup. Really makes it easy.

EA has Ti can coming out, don’t know the specs off the top of my head but it’s priced well also.

Can’t say enough good about the 419 setup. Really makes it easy.

EA has Ti can coming out, don’t know the specs off the top of my head but it’s priced well also.
The Energetic Lux. So far, I'm impressed with it. Very light weight and very quiet. Will need to test it for repeatability and accuracy at long range. I like that EA doesn't not use EDM, each part is made to tight tolerances (like TBAC), all materials are US sourced (DFARS compliant) and you can use the mount of your choice, although the included Centrix mount is pretty slick. The Centrix uses left hand threads so you can't twist the muzzle device off the rifle when removing the silencer. The muzzle brake is a shimless style similar to the 419 system.

"The Lux silencer is a lightweight precision engineered rifle silencer. The silencer core is welded to AWS standards from US Origin, DFARS compliant, 6Al-4V titanium. The Lux silencer, including the Centrix mount is 7.9 in. long, 8.82 oz. and features an 7 baffle core with the patent pending Serial ID ring. This serial ID ring allows quick factory replacement of the core, should damage ever occur, without loss of alignment or concentricity. The silencer utilizes the industry standard 1.375×24 mount thread pattern allowing a wide range of mount options including the Centrix mount. The internal surfaces of the Lux are coated with a proprietary boron nitride process to provide wear and fouling resistance. The external surfaces are finished with Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC). This finish is dark gray and provides excellent surface protection for your silencer."