• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VP Harris' Stepdaughter Gets Modeling Gig

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I think the new recommendations for wearing 2 3 4 or more masks are suddenly justified for some people

1611891820039.png

I think the new recommendations for wearing 2 3 4 or more masks are suddenly justified for some people

View attachment 7540907
    Six shots of Jack Daniels after a night of drinking , lights off , pull the paper bag up just below the the nose, get a firm grip on that paper bag so it doesn't fall off because if it does it will go limp.

maybe as a double bagger after a long night of heavy heavy drinking , but I did not see any duct tape or a stick to beat the pinyata with . pin the tail on the donkey anyone ?
    maybe a good

is needed

Last edited:
    I am unfollowing this thread to make sure I don't see her again.

With arm pits like that i can only imagine what her butt hole looks like. If there's one thing I can't stand on a gal, it's a hairy butt hole. However, I'm totally cool with it on a dude.

Hi,

Yea of all the things in the USA to be concerned with......
    I can think of a million more important things to be concerned with rather than what someone looks like or what BS gig someone got.

How many conversations were had this week with local area residents in regards to expanding the firearms support base instead of preaching to the choir about this and that?

How many meetings were had this week with local government officials to discuss REAL local politics, business development programs, educational systems, infrastructure concerns, etc etc?

Sincerely,
    Theis

We had to listen to eight years of how beautiful Michelle Obama was, then four years of how ugly Melania Trump was .... this is not unexpected.

It's yet another blatant way for the fashion industry to gain favor with the political overlords.

Ugh.
    A lot of models are not “classically beautiful” as we are used to, but most have a unique or striking feature.

That is simply one ugly woman.
    Virtually no man would take a second glance at her out in the real world.
    seems to be the rule with liberal women. the only surprise would be that she isn't standing next to a female partner.

Reactions: RTH1800
    Easy there. This is the PIT and adults are not allowed.
    Hi,

Yea of all the things in the USA to be concerned with......
    I can think of a million more important things to be concerned with rather than what someone looks like or what BS gig someone got.

How many conversations were had this week with local area residents in regards to expanding the firearms support base instead of preaching to the choir about this and that?

How many meetings were had this week with local government officials to discuss REAL local politics, business development programs, educational systems, infrastructure concerns, etc etc?

Sincerely,
    Theis
    In my AO any outsiders moving in are greeted with the "We live in a rural area and like the way things are. If you want the city bullshit you've moved into the wrong place and should consider getting out now." speech.

I would bet with a few months of good healthy eating and flattering clothes / makeup, she would look quite beautiful.