• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo 15rd mag issues

caseyq

Private
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2011
Louisiana
I've got one of the new 15 round Vudoo mags for my V22. The issue I am having is that mag will not seat in my XLR chassis, it'll go about half way in and is wedged tight. It'll fit my MPA chassis but not even come close to seating in the XLR. The plastic factory mag will and has some play in it.

Is anyone else having any issues with new metal mags?

Thanks,

Casey

I've got one of the new 15 round Vudoo mags for my V22. The issue I am having is that mag will not seat in my XLR chassis, it'll go about half way in and is wedged tight. It'll fit my MPA chassis but not even come close to seating in the XLR. The plastic factory mag will and has some play in it.

Is anyone else having any issues with new metal mags?

Thanks,

Casey

Loosen the action bolts but do not remove them (the barreled action should move about freely in the XLR Chassis). Insert the 15 round magazine, re-torque the action bolts.

MB