• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo .22 ordered today!

J Scott

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2003
USA
I had a very productive conversation with Greg-super great guy- at Vudoo today which resulted in me placing an order for their Sinister model that should fit my hunting and range needs perfectly. The barrel is an Ace 20" Specter contour along with a Trigger Tech. Finally, thanks to all of you that posted your experiences with Vudoo in the Rimfire section-it was most helpful. I promise to do the same after I have some range and field time with my new rig.

I look forward to being a card carrying member of the Vudoo Crew!

Best to all,

Scott

I had a very productive conversation with Greg-super great guy- at Vudoo today which resulted in me placing an order for their Sinister model that should fit my hunting and range needs perfectly. The barrel is an Ace 20" Specter contour along with a Trigger Tech. Finally, thanks to all of you that posted your experiences with Vudoo in the Rimfire section-it was most helpful. I promise to do the same after I have some range and field time with my new rig.

I look forward to being a card carrying member of the Vudoo Crew!

Best to all,

Scott
Congrats you won’t regret it.

Reactions: 10ring1 and Cuzz
Very nice! I recently acquired a vudoo a couple months ago myself. They shoot awesome!

Thanks, guys. To kick things off, my brick of Center X arrived yesterday-I'll certainly try other offerings, but decided to start with these.
I laugh at myself b/c it seems like every time I have a new rifle ordered, I develop a case of "OIS" -Optic Indecision Syndrome. Sound familiar? :) Anyway, currently I'm fixated on finding a 30mm tube, mil/mil, non-Christmas tree reticle and non-illuminated, SFP, 14x-16x max power, 40-44mm objective and weight around 20 oz. I don't think this scope exists or if does, it was made a few years back.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new Vudoo! You sound like me, I ordered my Vudoo yesterday, and just got my brick of Center X from fedex today!

Thanks, guys. To kick things off, my brick of Center X arrived yesterday-I'll certainly try other offerings, but decided to start with these.
I laugh at myself b/c it seems like every time I have a new rifle ordered, I develop a case of "OIS" -Optic Indecision Syndrome. Sound familiar? :) Anyway, currently I'm fixated on finding a 30mm tube, mil/mil, non-Christmas tree reticle and non-illuminated, SFP, 14x-16x max power, 40-44mm objective and weight around 20 oz. I don't think this scope exists or if does, it was made a few years back.

You sound like me on the optic. I put a spare NF NSX on mine and like it but hate the parallax only goes down to 50 yards. I searched high and low for a scope that I would “love” for the Vudoo. Idk if I am gonna love it or not but I ordered a Gen II PST this week. I ordered the SFP with EBR-4 reticle. It’s a fine crosshairs and focuses down to 25 yards. Eurooptic gave me a great price on it too. Good luck with your optic search and try some Wolf Match Extra in your Vudoo, it outshoots the Lapua CX for me in mine.

Reactions: J Scott
I've decided to put my MK 5HD 3.6-18x44 MIL on top...at least for now anyway :)

vortex razor lh 3-15. sounds like that might fit your description perfectly.

I bought my current V-22 used from someone here on SH. It is flat breech, 20" Kukri and 20MOA scope base. I love the rifle and, to my surprise, it is shooting very competitively with several different brands and types of 22LR match ammo. I installed a TT Diamond and then the rifle was bedded into a Bergara HMR stock with Hawkins DBM, Devcon bedded and ceracoated by Danley Precision.
I talked to Lisa at Vudoo on Monday and placed an order for another. I would have ordered from Mile High had I not wanted something different from what they catalog online. This one will be a V-22, 22" MTU threaded 1/2x28 and a 30MOA base all finished in sniper gray and will sit in a black KRG Bravo chassis. Greg called me after the order to confirm everything on the build. I enjoyed our conversation and am looking forward to my new addition in about three to four weeks.

What kind of accuracy are people getting from them? I have a cz455 in a manners t4 that shoots little clover leaf groups at 50 yards, very pleased with accuracy but I would like a action that feels more like my other rifles.

I don't even know you ....yet I hate you!

Pure jealousy speaking :)

ordered mine September 30th 20 inch kukri fluted MPA stock come on VUDU still waiting got to be getting close can't wait to shoot my new vudoo rifle purchased a Vortex PST Gen 2 5 x 25 ffp ebr-2c reticle if I don't like this scope I will put it on another rifle and get something else but I think it will do just fine I have a first gen mounted on a 6.5 Creed and I like it still waiting on that call from vudoo letting me know that it is done and ready to ship

Reactions: Cuzz
I bought my current V-22 used from someone here on SH. It is flat breech, 20" Kukri and 20MOA scope base. I love the rifle and, to my surprise, it is shooting very competitively with several different brands and types of 22LR match ammo. I installed a TT Diamond and then the rifle was bedded into a Bergara HMR stock with Hawkins DBM, Devcon bedded and ceracoated by Danley Precision.
I talked to Lisa at Vudoo on Monday and placed an order for another. I would have ordered from Mile High had I not wanted something different from what they catalog online. This one will be a V-22, 22" MTU threaded 1/2x28 and a 30MOA base all finished in sniper gray and will sit in a black KRG Bravo chassis. Greg called me after the order to confirm everything on the build. I enjoyed our conversation and am looking forward to my new addition in about three to four weeks.
Mine came in about a week and a half ago. In order to get it in the KRG Bravo (bought used) I had to order some different length action screws. A little finger work on the McMaster-Carr site took care of that in spades (BTW if you need 1/4-28 screws I cornered the market in several lengths :ROFLMAO:). Friday was the first trip to the range and that really just to zero the scope basically. The 20" Kukri I already own shoots well with a few different brands ammo and SK Long Range is among them. This new 22" likes C-X but, so far, it loves SK Long Range. Still some more shooting to do to get the rifle and I on the same wave length but may swap the scope first. I there isn't any mechanical issue with the 6-24G1 PST FFP. It has always tracked and held POI perfectly but the glass (and I never noticed before because the pair of them have never been to the range at same time) is a bit milky and it just isn't as sharp as the one on the other V-22. No worries though, as I know Vortex will make things good.

Reactions: Cuzz
What kind of accuracy are people getting from them? I have a cz455 in a manners t4 that shoots little clover leaf groups at 50 yards, very pleased with accuracy but I would like a action that feels more like my other rifles.
you will have to do a little looking but there are examples on the 6x5 under the rimfire section.

Reactions: jmw