• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vudoo 360 Complete Rifle/Hammer, Burris XTR Pro 5.5-30x56

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
Like-new Vudoo 360 in an MPA Hybrid folder with a wicked cool custom cerakote job. 22" Bartlein MTU barrel, 30 MOA rail. Triggertech Diamond single-stage trigger is also new, and includes two factory 10-round mags and a JKL speed loader for them, as well as a BoreTech bore guide for safely cleaning the carbon ring (I haven't even opened that package since I haven't even fired enough rounds thru the rifle to even need it yet!). 300 rounds thru the thing, at most. Stacks SK Rifle Match all day long, even with this idiot behind the bolt. Feeds great in this chassis, and I have the extra rear weights for it, as well as the barreled action box. With the weight of the MTU barrel, the rear weights may be all ya need to balance this thing perfectly; that's the only thing I never really dialed in. Other than that, this rig is totally ready for NRL as-is, just add scope, bipod, and your favorite bag. Speaking of the scope...

I'm not super stoked to sell the scope, but I figure I'll give the deets here in case someone wants to just take the whole shabang as-is, since it's all setup and running great. So, the scope is a brand new Burris XTR Pro 5.5-30x56 with the SCR2 1/4Mil reticle (illuminated), in an MDT one-piece tall mount (1.35"), and includes the additional threaded top caps for mounting a red dot or whatever. Scope comes with original box and all extras (race dial, caps, etc). If someone wants the rifle alone, the scope ain't for sale.

Why am I selling, having JUST GOTTEN this thing all dialed in and built from mostly brand new shit? I think most of you know why. More stuff than I can shoot, getting into longer-range calibers and handloading, etc. So this one, regrettably, needs to go. Gotta keep the juice flowing. All prices below will include shipping and however the serialized bit goes, it goes to an FFL.

Complete 22NRL Hero Starter Pack (rifle and scope):
  • $5,000 shipped to your FFL
Rifle:
  • Complete rifle: $2850
  • Barreled action (w/o trigger, but including two mags and the bore guide): $1800
  • Chassis: $900
Tradeage:
Looking for this crap too, if you have something to offer in part:
  • JP APAC chassis R700RH
  • MDT ACC R700RH
  • Kahles scopes (like a recent 525i, 624i)
  • Maybe a ZCO?
  • Spuhr/MPA 34mm tall mounts
Bipod not included.

IMG_3022.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpeg
    IMG_3023.jpeg
    692.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3025.jpeg