• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Certificate

BANG...ping

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2017
Guardian matches are more fun than most others. Shooting a Guardian match in another country just brings precision rifle to a new level of awesome. Winning a Vudoo certificate at an international Guardian match just puts a bow on everything.
So I went to the Guardian match in Ireland recently. Everything about the match exceeded my expectations. The only drawback was that I could not find a Cracker Barrel anywhere.
For those who do not know, a Guardian match is a precision rifle competition to raise money for children. They are usually two day matches. The first day each person shoots for their own score. On the second day shooters team up (top finisher with the bottom finisher Etc.) for some teamwork. At the end of the second day there is a raffle for items donated by various generous sponsors. Vudoo donated two certificates to the prize table for discounted barreled actions. I had my eye on one of them right away.
So after the second day of shooting match director Gary Larson and Britainy McMillan (from McMillan stocks) called the raffle numbers. Sure enough, I had a winning ticket and grabbed the Vudoo certificate! Woohoo !!
About a mile from the Midlands range in Ireland is a small country schoolhouse that shares a playground with cows and sheep. Because of Vudoo and other sponsors the raffle was able to raise enough money to donate $ 5,000 to the school. It feels fantastic to be part of something that transcends shooting and brings maybe a few books, a few computers, and an awesome pizza party to kids I will never know.
Thank you Vudoo for sponsoring the Guardian match. Thank you for donating the certificate I won. And I can assure you, other shooters at the match from countries like England, Ireland, Sweden, Latvia (yes, Latvia) , Canada, and California were salivating at the thought of their own Vudoo. Keep up the good work! And keep turning out badass rimfires!

Bang

Guardian matches are more fun than most others. Shooting a Guardian match in another country just brings precision rifle to a new level of awesome.

Bang
It was a great match, and easier to deal with international firearms transport than I imagined!

The folks in Ireland are mad to get their hands on a Vudoo -- my friends Paul M and now Paul D can't wait!

It was a great match, and easier to deal with international firearms transport than I imagined!

The folks in Ireland are mad to get their hands on a Vudoo -- my friends Paul M and now Paul D can't wait!
I am thinking we will see some more international matches in the near future. And yes, everyone wants to get their hands on a Vudoo - especially in places like Ireland where a (20) box of Hornaday 6.5 CM costs $60 if you can get it.

What an awesome experience and we're very happy to be involved. Reach out when you're ready to cash that thing in....we'll get you squared away.

MB
RAVAGE88, Great job guys, I did not think that I could like my Vudoo any more than I do, but I guess that I was wrong. Super cool for Vudoo to do Guardian matches. Paul and Jill have been more helpful to me than I could have ever expected from any firm.
Shawn Carroll

Attachments

• DSC09941.JPG
    DSC09941.JPG
    463.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC09939.JPG
    DSC09939.JPG
    410.3 KB · Views: 33
RAVAGE88, Great job guys, I did not think that I could like my Vudoo any more than I do, but I guess that I was wrong. Super cool for Vudoo to do Guardian matches. Paul and Jill have been more helpful to me than I could have ever expected from any firm.
Shawn Carroll

Thanks Shawn, happy to be involved. Reach out anytime if you need anything.

MB