• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

If Altus ordered them, they're definitely shipping.

MB

Maybe I missed it but I didn’t see 15’s on the website.
Want to grab a couple.

Thanks

My daughter loves my vudoo so much I might need a second

Want to grab a couple.

Thanks

Pics are taken and should be on the website soon. Call the shop next week, we'll get them out to you....

Glad she likes it, we have a few hunting weight rifles in stock.

MB

If Altus ordered them, they're definitely shipping.

MB

Want to grab a couple.

Thanks

Starting the paperwork on mine tomorrow! Setting it in to a KRG Bravo that is already here. Fingers crossed no hiccups with the TT Diamond.

Hopefully, you don't have any issues with your TT. I have to say that their customer service, like Vudoo, is top notch! They stand behind their product.

I recently switched one of my V-22's over to a TT Diamond. It's set at 4.2 oz and has been working flawlessly for over 3 weeks now. Matter of fact I'm liking it so much I just ordered another TT Diamond for my other V-22.

I recently switched one of my V-22's over to a TT Diamond. It's set at 4.2 oz and has been working flawlessly for over 3 weeks now. Matter of fact I'm liking it so much I just ordered another TT Diamond for my other V-22.

That's good to hear, I'm hoping my issue with the safety was a fluke. I really like the crispness of the trigger, it's really nice!

That's good to hear, I'm hoping my issue with the safety was a fluke. I really like the crispness of the trigger, it's really nice!
I have one on my vudoo as well as my impact, I don’t know how far I can back out the screw but both are probably just under a pound. Best trigger I’ve put my finger on so far!

Having new stuff fail sure sucks tho man, but at least they’re getting you squared away!

I shot this a couple of weeks ago, It was my first time at 300 yards with one of my Vudoos. I went 30 for 30 on a 12" plate. Conditions were not too bad, winds 3-4 mph switching from 11 - 7 o'clock, shooting SK Biathlon Sport. I've been shooting rimfires for over 40 years and these new guns are simply amazing!

Shane

1587310737543.png

Didn’t expect groups to fall apart this bad at 100... corresponding groups are below the 50 yard
0EA70250-C2F8-4EEB-8B06-E302D7FD1775.jpeg

The last groups of centerX, I took the 22 takedown off, just to check

Underwhelmed. Midas on top and Tenex on bottom. Both far right groups were shot without the can.
4859F699-50A5-4492-BB19-5FA1FFE22DE7.jpeg

Looking to purchase a V22 to replicate my competition 26" Impact 6.5 w/ M24 contour in an MPA chassis. Anyone have any thoughts on the V22 with a 22" MTU vs 20" MTU contour? Not sure whether to put in a custom order for the 22" vs. the standard 20" available.

If I were to order a V-22 with the intention of the upmost accuracy, would the 20” MTU be the recommendation? Not looking for a cross trainer, literally just shooting groups.

I think one of the vudoo videos talks about barrel length, they started with a 22" and cut 1" off at a time down to 16.5", and shot groups for accuracy. If I remember 18-20" was the sweet spot, but basically they all shot well. Kind of a personal preference in overall appearance more than anything.

Reactions: BigRed308
Patiently waiting to get mine out of purgatory. KRG Bravo is already in and ready. Ordered a Vortex Razor HD II from Liberty this weekend as well.

Attachments

• D459AAC7-CB7B-4572-A73D-2D9240FD5A22.jpeg
    D459AAC7-CB7B-4572-A73D-2D9240FD5A22.jpeg
    580.9 KB · Views: 82
Do V-22 barreled actions come with bottom metal?

No.

If you go with a chassis, or a Manners with the mini chassis, you don't need it.
If you go with a Grayboe, Foundation, or other conventional stocks, you will.

Here's mine, prior to assembly, showing the Vudoo bottom metal,
and then, installed in a Grayboe Custom Ridgeback.

I have a Foundation Exodus coming tomorrow, inletted for the V-22 action and the Vudoo bottom metal.

Last edited:
Any recommendations on where to grab a BA? Kinda confused why Area419 is the highest price while not being cerakoted. Did I miss something?

Reactions: BigRed308
Best 100 yard average was Tenex, the. CenterX then Midas. Not really impressed. I’ll try it again on a warm morning with no wind. I’ll bring my Sako quad along to compare to since I know it’s averages already.
72CED77B-2019-4073-B2CF-DACB143E8A58.jpeg

Getting closer to starting that V22S thread, these are right off the 5 Axis. I'll be prepping and sending out for finish really soon....

The first ones off the machine are RB,LP. When I design at Vudoo, the SolidWorks models have every configuration from the beginning. Meaning, when I design a right handed part, I also design a left handed part, so there's no long, unnecessary wait for left handed versions of what we do. In the day and age of technology we live in, not having a left handed version at the time of intro is just plain silly.

6404-B011-6286-4-A4-A-89-A4-CD015-B62424-F-1-201-a.jpg

337489-FC-3-BF8-4539-ADCC-6-B4-E0-B8-B097-B-1-201-a.jpg

7969-EC7-E-58-F1-4-D62-93-EC-676-EF248-E22-E-1-201-a.jpg

Remember, we're not taking orders yet, but you can get on a contact list by calling the shop and letting Greg, Jill or Lisa know you'd like to be on the Single Shot list.

MB

That's going to generate some interest! Nice job Mike and all the Vudoo crew!

I'm really looking forward to getting one of the V-22S. Mike, can you share what coating/finish you plan to use/offer on the V-22S action? Looks great, I can't wait until they start shipping.

@ RAVAGE88 I thought the single shot adapters were already available on the website?

Getting closer to starting that V22S thread, these are right off the 5 Axis. I'll be prepping and sending out for finish really soon....

The first ones off the machine are RB,LP. When I design at Vudoo, the SolidWorks models have every configuration from the beginning. Meaning, when I design a right handed part, I also design a left handed part, so there's no long, unnecessary wait for left handed versions of what we do. In the day and age of technology we live in, not having a left handed version at the time of intro is just plain silly.

6404-B011-6286-4-A4-A-89-A4-CD015-B62424-F-1-201-a.jpg

337489-FC-3-BF8-4539-ADCC-6-B4-E0-B8-B097-B-1-201-a.jpg

7969-EC7-E-58-F1-4-D62-93-EC-676-EF248-E22-E-1-201-a.jpg

Remember, we're not taking orders yet, but you can get on a contact list by calling the shop and letting Greg, Jill or Lisa know you'd like to be on the Single Shot list.

MB
Mike, as you continue your "strip tease" with the new parts, any chance we can see a pic of the finished rifle? Or at least the finished barreled action?

Thanks!

MB

Agreed. It is so frustrating as a leftie to see how many companies dont do this.

We lefties salute you
SS

Agreed. It is so frustrating as a leftie to see how many companies dont do this.

We lefties salute you
SS

I'm feelin ya Bro, I'm hopelessly left handed but I happen to be right eye dominant and shoot right handed....but I know what it's like to be left handed.

MB

Reactions: Dualsport