• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

Yes. SK S+ is my favorite ammo but here's a comparison. Lot tested SK on the left, random purchase on the right. Both at 100yds, same rifle, same time, same position, within 5 minutes of each otherView attachment 7324579

Same..

1589333684540.png

2 lots tested 6x5's at 1.1"
1 tested at .8"

Ordered 7500 rounds of the .8" lot. Have 3500 left and I'm sad when I run out.

Anyone has good luck with SK flatnose?
20200405_154022.jpg

Need to shoot more groups but it looks good so far with the few I have shot. These are 10 shot at 50yds. Waiting for a good weather day.

I would guess what you are seeing there is you just happened to find a lot of the SK FN that your rifle really likes. With a good lot that your rifle likes of any of the ammo you tested there I would imaging you could get similar performance.

Hello guys, new here.

I just ordered a 20”kukri barreled action with a timney elite hunter. I was told the wait time is 5-6 weeks. So now I need a find a stock. I was thinking about getting a Mesa precision altitude stock (I have one on my tikka and love it) with a Hawkins bottom metal. Also potentially a manners mcs-t with gen 2 mini chassis. What do you guys think? Wild card would be a McMillan game warden.

I have a vudoo barreled action on the way. I'm putting it in a krg bravo and wondering if I use the action screws sent with the bravo stock? Or does vudoo send some that I need to use?

Thanks

The Bravo comes with the appropriate rear action screw. The front action screw is captive, already installed in the stock, so you are good to go. Save the Vudoo action screws incase you decide to change stocks down the road.

My CZ is getting very lonely all by itself....I think it needs a new big brother to keep it company during the shutdown :cool: a Vudoo will be my next purchase!

Reactions: jeronimo
My CZ is getting very lonely all by itself....I think it needs a new big brother to keep it company during the shutdown :cool: a Vudoo will be my next purchase!

Your CZ will continue to be lonely, due to neglect, if you buy a Vudoo!
Speaking from personal experience.
I shot a 6x5 with my CZ 457 last week, and it didn't come close to shooting as consistently as my Vudoo.
I hadn't shot it since acquiring my Vudoo, about 2 months ago.

My Vudoo V-22 w/ 18" Ace Kukri barrel :cool:

My neglected CZ 457 😥

Last edited:
Your CZ will continue to be lonely, due to neglect, if you buy a Vudoo!
Speaking from personal experience.
I shot a 6x5 with my CZ 427 last week, and it didn't come close to shooting as consistently as my Vudoo.
I hadn't shot it since acquiring my Vudoo, about 2 months ago.

My Vudoo V-22 w/ 18" Ace Kukri barrel :cool:

My neglected CZ 427 😥
Those are both beauties!! Love the Stock on the Vudoo!!

Reactions: jeronimo
I am having trouble loading the 10 round mags all the way. It is not the mag. It is my arthritis. I want to buy a 15 round mag but I am wondering if there is something I can buy that will help me load all 15 rounds. Thanks.

I am having trouble loading the 10 round mags all the way. It is not the mag. It is my arthritis. I want to buy a 15 round mag but I am wondering if there is something I can buy that will help me load all 15 rounds. Thanks.

When I load my 10 rounder, the first 5 go in perfectly, once I get to 6-10 the rim side of the round sticks up instead of angling down like the first 5 and makes it harder to load. Not sure if they are all that way or just mine. I'll have to pay more attention to it and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Does Vudoo manufacture there actions and barrels in house or do they subcontract the machining to outside vendors?

When I load my 10 rounder, the first 5 go in perfectly, once I get to 6-10 the rim side of the round sticks up instead of angling down like the first 5 and makes it harder to load. Not sure if they are all that way or just mine. I'll have to pay more attention to it and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Well worth the three or so minutes to watch. I tried several different ways to load before watching this.

To add. I prefer to load at a table, sitting down. I hold the tabs with my left hand, index and thumb, from the rear of the magazine and straddle it with the web of my hand while the magazine bottom is flat on the table. I have at least ten rounds ready, I try to use multiples of ten to keep counting simple, and just load on at a time following the above procedure. Small increments helps. As stated above, the first five go in easy peasy then the next five takes some practice to get them to just drop in and fall into place. I also have 14 mags now, working on at least 20, so I can do most of my loading at home at the island in my kitchen. Probably gonna stick to mostly poly mags for that reason. 🤓

I've got the Vudoo with the AI AT chasse. Does anyone know what this is for?
AT.jpg

I happened upon this just now...

Reactions: Rimfireshooter99
Has anyone had luck with any of the mag extensions? I’ve tried two different brands and had feeding issues with both. I just went back to may standard 10 round magazines which are reliable in stock form.

I am using the JKL+4 extensions and am very happy. They work excellent.

Thanks!

Has anyone had luck with any of the mag extensions? I’ve tried two different brands and had feeding issues with both. I just went back to may standard 10 round magazines which are reliable in stock form.

Removing the thumb button to add an extension can cause feeding issues.

MB

I just put mine all back to factory configuration. The thumb lever makes loading so much easier. I’m more concerned about reliability anyway. I have an aluminum 15 rd magazine in the way so if I need more than 10 for anything I have that.

My encouragement is usually “embrace the suck” or when one of the more experienced shooters tanks a stage it’s usually “that’s okay, I remember my first match too”. We have one match director that is very fond of using springs on his barricades. Talk about embracing the suck. That’s just cruel.

Reactions: reubenski
What address are you sending to? I'm looking at all the accounts and don't see anything unanswered....

MB

[email protected] from memory.

One was a month ago asking basic questions which have been answered here.

Last one was 8th May asking about boreguides and were u willing to send non firearm stuff to Australia. Also asked when the aussie order was planning to be sent as I need to submit paperwork to get "permission to aquire" which takes time but also has a limited life span, so it's a bit of a balancing act as if I wait till its at gunshop i could have a 21day wait till I pic it up.

I 100% admit I've heard only good things about your customer service and wasn't to concerned.

Also while I'm here do you guys have large res logo pics that we are able to get printed as a decal for gun case or do you care if we do it. I'm using a cheap hard case and it's got a large "toolpro" printed on the front so may play arround with a decal to cover it. Don't want to infringe copyright stuff though.

[email protected] from memory.

One was a month ago asking basic questions which have been answered here.

Last one was 8th May asking about boreguides and were u willing to send non firearm stuff to Australia. Also asked when the aussie order was planning to be sent as I need to submit paperwork to get "permission to aquire" which takes time but also has a limited life span, so it's a bit of a balancing act as if I wait till its at gunshop i could have a 21day wait till I pic it up.

I 100% admit I've heard only good things about your customer service and wasn't to concerned.

Also while I'm here do you guys have large res logo pics that we are able to get printed as a decal for gun case or do you care if we do it. I'm using a cheap hard case and it's got a large "toolpro" printed on the front so may play arround with a decal to cover it. Don't want to infringe copyright stuff though.

Matt,
Thanks for the info, I found your email and it's showing that it was read and forwarded but there's no forward address. I'm thinking a reply was attempted but the FORWARD icon was hit instead of REPLY....Something strange happening and I apologize for the issue, I'll get it figured out.

In the meantime, I've designed a new Bore Guide and we're teaming up with BoreTech to make it. I received a first article mid last week and signed off on it yesterday, so it's going into production within the next few days. The new Bore Guide is compatible with Gen 1, Gen 2 and Gen 3 (three lug) V-22 actions; the legacy guide is only compatible with Gen 1 actions. We'll ship to Australia and the new guide will also be available through BoreTech, along with all their usual cleaning supplies, which we'll maintain an inventory of as well.

Please email me directly at [email protected] and I'll square away the high rez pics and other questions.

Thanks again Matt and sorry for the email issue.

MB

• Love
Reactions: Darqusoull13
Matt,
Thanks for the info, I found your email and it's showing that it was read and forwarded but there's no forward address. I'm thinking a reply was attempted but the FORWARD icon was hit instead of REPLY....Something strange happening and I apologize for the issue, I'll get it figured out.

In the meantime, I've designed a new Bore Guide and we're teaming up with BoreTech to make it. I received a first article mid last week and signed off on it yesterday, so it's going into production within the next few days. The new Bore Guide is compatible with Gen 1, Gen 2 and Gen 3 (three lug) V-22 actions; the legacy guide is only compatible with Gen 1 actions. We'll ship to Australia and the new guide will also be available through BoreTech, along with all their usual cleaning supplies, which we'll maintain an inventory of as well.

Please email me directly at [email protected] and I'll square away the high rez pics and other questions.

Thanks again Matt and sorry for the email issue.

MB

Cheers guys.

Only other thing is do you have a reccomened rod/jag set up ect ect as everything will be order in for me. Plus I've heard some people use the .17 rods. But now that will be all out the window.

Got your email as well once I look into the decal a bit more I'll let you know. I'm hoping to have the gun by end of year so it's not a great rush.

Reactions: RAVAGE88
Cheers guys.

Only other thing is do you have a reccomened rod/jag set up ect ect as everything will be order in for me. Plus I've heard some people use the .17 rods. But now that will be all out the window.

Got your email as well once I look into the decal a bit more I'll let you know. I'm hoping to have the gun by end of year so it's not a great rush.

I've been using a smorgasbord of different rods and jags over the years but switching over to the Proof Positive line from BoreTech. The .20 cal rod with .22 cal jag is ideal and I've always used BoreTech cleaning solutions from the time they've been available. We're working with BoreTech to put a complete cleaning kit together (cleaning solution, rod, jag/brush, patches, etc) and will offer it from Vudoo and BoreTech. I've never supported using the caustic solutions and CLR (like you get from the hardware store) is a really bad idea. We get the question about cleaning A LOT, so we're responding with the assembly of a complete kit.

Let me know when you're ready for the logo and I'll get you the preferred file type.

MB

I've been using a smorgasbord of different rods and jags over the years but switching over to the Proof Positive line from BoreTech. The .20 cal rod with .22 cal jag is ideal and I've always used BoreTech cleaning solutions from the time they've been available. We're working with BoreTech to put a complete cleaning kit together (cleaning solution, rod, jag/brush, patches, etc) and will offer it from Vudoo and BoreTech. I've never supported using the caustic solutions and CLR (like you get from the hardware store) is a really bad idea. We get the question about cleaning A LOT, so we're responding with the assembly of a complete kit.

Let me know when you're ready for the logo and I'll get you the preferred file type.

MB

Thanks. $240 later and I have my cleaning rod and supplies coming. Is it too late to cancel my 3 pack of mags I ordered yesterday? 🤓

Reactions: Krob95

MB
Mike, are you saying the guide on your website will no longer exist? I just ordered one with my rifle. Greg said it would be in by the time the rifle shipped. Or was he talking about the new style bore guide?

MB

I have been using the BoreTech Carbon remover on my rimfire (& centerfire) and feel it is the best solvent I have ever used for rimfire. I am also a big fan of BoreTech products.

Thanks. $240 later and I have my cleaning rod and supplies coming. Is it too late to cancel my 3 pack of mags I ordered yesterday? 🤓

No sir, not too late, just call the shop and they'll square it away for you.

MB

Mike, are you saying the guide on your website will no longer exist? I just ordered one with my rifle. Greg said it would be in by the time the rifle shipped. Or was he talking about the new style bore guide?

It's likely he was referring to the new Bore Guide.

MB

Reactions: Gjmen22