• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

10 waiting period applies to all firearms, including a bolt action 22lr, a barreled action, and even just an action
If you like guns and believe in the American Constitution, it may be time to think about getting out of that state.
Before they build a wall and make you turn in your guns. I'm German, speaking out of experience here.....

After what felt like an eternity, my Three 60 has finally landed and is at home with me 😍😍😍 @RAVAGE88 and crew, y’all outdid yourselves on it. Initial thoughts are it’s incredibly smooth, bolt lift is not super heavy, and I’m looking forward to getting it in its new chassis at the end of the week hopefully and testing it out! First Bartlein rimfire barrel but I don’t doubt it’ll hammer out of the gate!

Attachments

• 979ED8C5-8A25-4D4C-8364-99B96A762A6C.jpeg
    979ED8C5-8A25-4D4C-8364-99B96A762A6C.jpeg
    857.9 KB · Views: 97
After what felt like an eternity, my Three 60 has finally landed and is at home with me 😍😍😍 @RAVAGE88 and crew, y’all outdid yourselves on it. Initial thoughts are it’s incredibly smooth, bolt lift is not super heavy, and I’m looking forward to getting it in its new chassis at the end of the week hopefully and testing it out! First Bartlein rimfire barrel but I don’t doubt it’ll hammer out of the gate!
Thanks Krob, I think you're gonna like it. Reach out if you need anything....

MB

Reactions: Krob95
Hey guys, I've got a Bix N Andy Tac Sport Pro waiting for my Three60 to arrive. Will it have any issues working together. Seem some things about sears, etc.
Use the high sear and you'll be just fine....

MB

Reactions: Quickoz
Anyone know what/why this is? First real cleaning after 200 rounds and I thought this was carbon. (Looks smaller in real life). But, it ain’t carbon and feels like metal on metal.

View attachment 7626202
That's a revision mark that was laser engraved so we know how to properly service your rifle should we ever see it again. It has no bearing on function, etc.

MB

I received the email 5/17 that the V22 SHIPPED!!!! Order Date 1/12/21. Just over 4 months with everyone having to deal with Covid Problems causing all kinds of issues. I call this GREAT. Jo Ann, Jill & Greg have been awesome to answer all my emails and call with questions and also my additions and changes along the way.
Here is the BAD!!!! I am out of town on vacation and it is scheduled to be at my FFL TOMORROW & I won’t be able to get hands on until Monday. Pictures will follow.

I would love to get my hands on a three 60 to see how it feels. My v22 is my favourite rifle! The v22 just can’t miss even if I try lol. We just set up a rimx for my buddy and damn there super nice as well but absolutely 0 regrets going vudoo!! Would like to add a second but not sure if the v22 of three 60 is the way to go

Reactions: Badjujuu
My first Vudoo, a three 60 with 22” MTU barrel. Installed it with a tt diamond in a Vision chassis. Mags fit perfect, feeds fine.
Put about 350 rd through it last Saturday. Grouping not as good as my RimX yet, but it’s close and getting better and I think it will be great. Not even broken in yet.
The barreled action is a piece of art, really enjoying the craftsmanship and design. Opening and closing the bolt takes very little effort.
Thank you very much Mike & Vudoo!

One issue I have is the bolt is binding intermittently, tried researching and found that I need to run the bolt different then I’m use too. Any video or professional advice would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

• 02D9400F-CCCD-4F34-9720-D2C49483F369.jpeg
    02D9400F-CCCD-4F34-9720-D2C49483F369.jpeg
    599.1 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I would love to get my hands on a three 60 to see how it feels. My v22 is my favourite rifle! The v22 just can’t miss even if I try lol. We just set up a rimx for my buddy and damn there super nice as well but absolutely 0 regrets going vudoo!! Would like to add a second but not sure if the v22 of three 60 is the way to go
If you’re in Colorado, id be happy to let you check out mine!

Reactions: Matt_3479
Went over to our FFL to check out my brothers three60 that just came in.......

Wow! That's all I have to say.

Wasn't expecting how nice it is.

Am I jealous.....yeah you bet - is a lefty 360 in my future....maaaybeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• IMG_20210518_231052.jpg
    IMG_20210518_231052.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 105
I received the email 5/17 that the V22 SHIPPED!!!! Order Date 1/12/21. Just over 4 months with everyone having to deal with Covid Problems causing all kinds of issues. I call this GREAT. Jo Ann, Jill & Greg have been awesome to answer all my emails and call with questions and also my additions and changes along the way.
Here is the BAD!!!! I am out of town on vacation and it is scheduled to be at my FFL TOMORROW & I won’t be able to get hands on until Monday. Pictures will follow.
Mine was shipped as well!!!! Should be here tomorrow. I’ll post pics as well. Ordered first of January. So glad I could change my order to the 360. So excited!!!!

do you guys oil your bore at all and if so what do you guys/gals use? the online VGW user manual suggests a thin coating of CLP, i emailed VGW because i read some conflicting information from various threads and they stated, conflicting the user manual, that (and im quoting the email from them) "Long term storage is about the only time we would apply oil to the bore", rec lucas oil or kroil and to clean it before shooting. im getting some conflicting info so i figured id ask the group.

im rather busy with work so im not shooting my vudoo as often as i should be, maybe 1-2x every 1-2 months unfortunately (long work hours, frequent shifts from days to afternoons to nights) so im wondering i should do a layer of CLP or gun oil down the bore, but im not sure because some of the oils state that theyre highly resistant to being shot out and very temp resistant and i dont want to gunk up the bore. i dont really live near the ocean or in a humid area.

@RAVAGE88 any thoughts? i know youre busy but id appreciate any input from the man himself.

Personally if a rimfire (that is only shot with a lubricated match ammo) is shot ever month or two and has a stainless barrel I don't bother with any oil. However if it is a carbon steel barrel I will do a light coat of oil of it's not shot in more than a few weeks. I prefer Butches Gun oil in both my rimfire and centerfire barrels for rust mitigation. I also will not store a stainless barrel fouled for more than 2-3 weeks, carbon steel gets a bit more attention.

Reactions: Sagewind and OwO
Personally if a rimfire (that is only shot with a lubricated match ammo) is shot ever month or two and has a stainless barrel I don't bother with any oil. However if it is a carbon steel barrel I will do a light coat of oil of it's not shot in more than a few weeks. I prefer Butches Gun oil in both my rimfire and centerfire barrels for rust mitigation. I also will not store a stainless barrel fouled for more than 2-3 weeks, carbon steel gets a bit more attention.

yea that makes sense. im not sure what stainless steel exactly they use, but none of my stainless kitchen knives have ever rusted despite zero maintenance besides keeping them dry. i suppose steel is steel and theres no reason to suspect why stainless steel shaped into a tube would corrode any differently than stainless steel in a blade shape, chromium content aside.

Reactions: RACERBOB66
Too excited to not post this not great photo of my vudoo all put together 😍 wish it was a 13” forend but with the 22” barrel it doesn’t look too bad at all! Had to go to Colorado Springs for a bit so when I get home I’m gonna try and make it to the range and sight her in!
503D6D32-BD69-4580-BED9-E8D33773118E.jpeg

Negative, handguard is perfect, man. We fixin'ta have very similar setups, except I'm about 2 weeks out on a PRS-TCS as opposed to your AX chassis. 🍻

Too excited to not post this not great photo of my vudoo all put together 😍 wish it was a 13” forend but with the 22” barrel it doesn’t look too bad at all! Had to go to Colorado Springs for a bit so when I get home I’m gonna try and make it to the range and sight her in! View attachment 7629927
I'm hoping someone shows up with that Chassis at the Nationals, i would like to handle it! It looks great

Got the call from my LGS this afternoon. Vudoo 360, 18” Kukri threaded, 30 MOA, TT Diamond in an AX pale brown chassis with a ZCO 420 (ZCO 527 wouldn’t clear fore end). Hope to sight in tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1F0B1D4A-6A0A-4F94-9BFD-50AD5A8C0F9D.jpeg
    1F0B1D4A-6A0A-4F94-9BFD-50AD5A8C0F9D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 135
  • A2B68F7D-44E5-464A-8231-C4E98CA9DA8A.jpeg
    A2B68F7D-44E5-464A-8231-C4E98CA9DA8A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 130
  • 28934B87-FF68-4ED2-B43C-3DF740E23BF0.jpeg
    28934B87-FF68-4ED2-B43C-3DF740E23BF0.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 127
Got it sighted in this evening with the “new and improved” center x and shot some midas plus as well for a grand total of 100rds through it. The small squares are 5&10rd groups at 50yd with both center x and midas. The large squares are 5rd groups at 100yds with both ammos. My first vudoo with the 18” proof barrel shot better right out the gate forsure but being only 100 rounds in, I will give it some more time to see where it settles in at.

As far as the action and feeding go. Holy hell. Bolt and action felt phenomenal, feeding was flawless whether I ran it fast or slow, 5rds or 10rds in the magazine, upside down or horizontally (jk jk). I’m extremely impressed with this rifle and look forward to getting the first brick through it and the subsequent ones after that! Oh and the bolt lift? What bolt lift? Very light and not noticeably heavier at all!
109DB46B-07C2-4884-AAAE-31C6ACA85CB4.jpeg
7DD6B948-D47B-4D59-AE5B-1074CD689341.jpeg

Got it sighted in this evening with the “new and improved” center x and shot some midas plus as well for a grand total of 100rds through it. The small squares are 5&10rd groups at 50yd with both center x and midas. The large squares are 5rd groups at 100yds with both ammos. My first vudoo with the 18” proof barrel shot better right out the gate forsure but being only 100 rounds in, I will give it some more time to see where it settles in at.

As far as the action and feeding go. Holy hell. Bolt and action felt phenomenal, feeding was flawless whether I ran it fast or slow, 5rds or 10rds in the magazine, upside down or horizontally (jk jk). I’m extremely impressed with this rifle and look forward to getting the first brick through it and the subsequent ones after that! Oh and the bolt lift? What bolt lift? Very light and not noticeably heavier at all! View attachment 7630128View attachment 7630134

Any feeding differences between a gen 2 and the three 60?

Got the call from my LGS this afternoon. Vudoo 360, 18” Kukri threaded, 30 MOA, TT Diamond in an AX pale brown chassis with a ZCO 420 (ZCO 527 wouldn’t clear fore end). Hope to sight in tomorrow.
Let us know how you like the 4-20 on your vudoo. I wouldnt mind one for mine in the future and moving my 5-27 to my AI

Poor conditions for proofing a rifle, scope and ammo but…50 degrees F and wind 8-18 mph variable from the 2 o’clock position. I didn’t have any Center X or SK ammo available. This is Gemtech Subsonic 42 grains at 1050 fps. They grouped the best for me. No issues with four 10 round plastic magazines in the AX chassis. First and third pictures are at 25 yards. Second picture with the larger target dot was at 50 yards. The picture with the small black dot was my aiming point for majority of shots and then I adjusted the scope for elevation and windage. In the third picture I was aiming at the staple. I was able to hit 2.5 inch clay pigeon pieces at 100 yards consistently. For the amount of wind this session, I can live with these groups. Almost forgot, shooting was conducted with a Dead Air Mask suppressor attached.
145098EA-3489-479C-B66A-E3379EB87FE0.jpegA63AE7BF-1D28-417B-B66A-3CA773866B23.jpeg897B56C6-ECF2-47F9-AA22-7912EAE68755.jpeg
Let us know how you like the 4-20 on your vudoo. I wouldnt mind one for mine in the future and moving my 5-27 to my AI
Overall, I was happy with the ZCO 420 MPCT 3 reticle. The small aiming dot was sometimes difficult to discern against the black target dots. I think I would have been happier with my ZCO 527 MPCT2 reticle overall, particularly if I had attempted precision aiming at 100 yards or beyond. That’s with my 57 year old eyeballs. 😁😁😁

Last edited:
Overall, I was happy with the ZCO 420 MPCT 3 reticle. The small aiming dot was sometimes difficult to discern against the black target dots. I think I would have been happier with my ZCO 527 MPCT2 reticle overall, particularly if I had attempted precision aiming at 100 yards or beyond. That’s with my 57 year old eyeballs. 😁😁😁

Turn on the illumination. Helps with black reticle on black dots.

Turn on the illumination. Helps with black reticle on black dots.
Yep, tried that, too light out with the sunshine behind shooting position. Still couldn’t discern dot very well. I did my best to use the stadia surrounding the center dot to bracket the aiming point. Thanks

Well sounds like a very limited situation with sun directly behind target but as long as illumination is bright enough you should get some help from it. I do with my Razor II illumination and the small dot on the 7C reticle. Either way no way I would go to the other reticle over what you have for a limited shot issue.

Second outing with the 360. The rifle is great fun.

Shot about 150 rounds with 2 different lots of SK Match and a single lot of CenterX at 50 and 100 yards. CenterX still ourperforms the SK, but not by a whole lot. SK around .23 -.70 at 50 yards and 1.0 at 100. Center-X fewer flyers, .238 - .323 at 50 yards and .70 at 100. SK SD about 9, ES 37. Center-X SD about 7, ES 21.

Sending off to Lapua test center next week.

9B4374B1-744C-47F4-94A5-ED19C0B9DA42.jpeg

Last edited:
Second outing with the 360. The rifle is great fun.

Shot about 150 rounds with 2 different lots of SK Match and a single lot of CenterX at 50 and 100 yards. CenterX still ourperforms the SK, but not by a whole lot. SK around .23-.70 at 50 and 1.0 at 100. CenteX fewer flyers, .238-.323 at 50 and .70 at 100. SK SD about 9, ES 37. CenterX SD about 7, ES 21.

Sending off to Lapua test center next week.
(The baffles were too low to shoot at 200. Took me a few shots to figure out why nothing was hitting paper!)

View attachment 7631188

View attachment 7631189
Delladog, nice rig and looks like she shoots well. What model March is that on top?

Reactions: DellaDog
27C4A713-8D44-4B31-9557-298EC53DD99E.jpeg

My fiancé tearing up a 12” plate at 50yds with the new Three 60. (Only steel I have currently but have small circles painted on it for aim points) She’s a natural. A little slow but she’s shooting great. She was complaining about hitting the same spot over and over again 😂 She loved it though and I look forward to getting her out more. 200rds down the pipe now as well.

View attachment 7632756

My fiancé tearing up a 12” plate at 50yds with the new Three 60. (Only steel I have currently but have small circles painted on it for aim points) She’s a natural. A little slow but she’s shooting great. She was complaining about hitting the same spot over and over again 😂 She loved it though and I look forward to getting her out more. 200rds down the pipe now as well.
I see the future owner of a V3/60 !