• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

Mine likes some cheap cci also. This is cci subsonic 40gr hollow point at 165 yards, prone off a bipod. The flier was my second shot. Shot this ammo over my magneto speed and got an sd of 7 for ten shots. Had 300 rounds from that lot now I'm down to 8 or 9. Bought 500 more but haven't shot any yet. This is rapidly becoming my favorite rifle.

Attachments

• 20190505_094032.jpg
    20190505_094032.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 146
Reactions: madmike
The cci was just a big surprise.
It Was the last group shot and really didn’t think it would group soo well.
I have a 10/22 that shoots some really underrated ammoreally good also.

Reactions: slatecaller
Not long after I put my 22" Kukri in a Manners PRS1T GAP camo stock, I got to looking at the scorched earth PRS1 on their website's front page, and decided the sniper gray of the Kukri would look better in a stock of that color than it did in the GAP PRS1T. Well, UPS delivered the scorched earth stock today, so I swapped stocks and did some shooting with it this afternoon. I think it fits this stock a bit better than it did the 1st one - haven't done any bedding work on it so far, but it's shooting better in this stock than it did in the original PRS1T. Will be bedding it with Marine Tex ASAP.

Attachments

• DSC_1210.JPG
    DSC_1210.JPG
    500 KB · Views: 198
Not long after I put my 22" Kukri in a Manners PRS1T GAP camo stock, I got to looking at the scorched earth PRS1 on their website's front page, and decided the sniper gray of the Kukri would look better in a stock of that color than it did in the GAP PRS1T. Well, UPS delivered the scorched earth stock today, so I swapped stocks and did some shooting with it this afternoon. I think it fits this stock a bit better than it did the 1st one - haven't done any bedding work on it so far, but it's shooting better in this stock than it did in the original PRS1T. Will be bedding it with Marine Tex ASAP.
Where u found them manners stocks :)

I just picked up a Vudoo barrelled action, 18" kukri and plan to put it in an AICS AT chassis to match my AIAT. I'm looking for a two stage trigger that will closely match the trigger in my AI. Anyone have any recommendations? I've heard that XTSP made the AI comp trigger so maybe a mod 22? I've also read great things about the bix and Andy triggers. Any experiences and recommendations would be appreciated. Cant wait to get this together and shoot it.

Thank you! I am leaning towards that one. Which one do you have. The mod22 with the straight (reversible) shoe or the tactical trigger?

Thank you! I am leaning towards that one. Which one do you have. The mod22 with the straight (reversible) shoe or the tactical trigger?
The straight/reversible shoe. It's the closest thing I have found to the match triggers I'm so used to from my silhouette gun and Feinwerkbau air rifles.

I've got a M-22 new in the package that I'd like to sell. It was purchased for use in a friend's rifle, but didn't arrive by the time I'd finished the rest of the rifle, and by that time, he'd bought something else. It has the blue straight/reversible shoe, and the bolt stop lever for use in a M700. As far as I know, it's simply a matter of unscrewing the screw holding it on the body, removing the lever, and replacing the screw. PM me if you're interested.

I've got a M-22 new in the package that I'd like to sell. It was purchased for use in a friend's rifle, but didn't arrive by the time I'd finished the rest of the rifle, and by that time, he'd bought something else. It has the blue straight/reversible shoe, and the bolt stop lever for use in a M700. As far as I know, it's simply a matter of unscrewing the screw holding it on the body, removing the lever, and replacing the screw. PM me if you're interested.
PM sent.

Shot some SK Standard plus yesterday with the LabRadar. Impressed with the numbers.
3FCD8DAD-4359-4B4D-A766-0AB97A8383A9.jpeg

I've been noticing that the first round over the chrono is often much higher than the following rounds.

I've got the Mod 22 in both the big gun and the Vudoo. I am super pleased with it. Closest thing to my Anschutz triggers I have found, plus they are user adjustable.
What type of Annie trigger do you have?? Both of my 1416s have the 5098 triggers.

Attachments

• DSC09893.JPG
    DSC09893.JPG
    449.3 KB · Views: 107
I'll have to check out that scope, I like the way it looks, reminds me of US Optics. I will have a Vudoo someday.
I hope you do own one soon. Here is V22 and she is nearly complete, just a couple more MDT weight sets and a can.
Oddly my second favorite .22lr is my CZ457MTR. As soon as I got my Trijicon for the V22 I put my ATHLON Cronus on the CZ.

Attachments

• DSC09941.JPG
    DSC09941.JPG
    463.8 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC09942.JPG
    DSC09942.JPG
    384.2 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC09854.JPG
    DSC09854.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 134
Reactions: Kisssofdeath
Mine are both 5098s with a low end of 175 gm or 6 oz.. Yours has a low end of 60gm, or two oz. I like my Annies trigger
but am not in love with the bolt action portion. They are not bad, I just prefer a fluid and smooth action like the V22 or the
CZ.. Another bonus to the V22 is it is nearly all metal in my case and some moisture or sweat on the stock does not bother me. I don't like moisture on my CZ but I really hate it on my Annie's Below is one of my two surviving airguns, A FWB P-70 High power.

I wish I could have a 5018 in my V22. What I do have is a Trigger Tech Diamond set at 4 oz. I will be watching for the new TT two stage that I have been hearing about.

Attachments

• DSC09941.JPG
    DSC09941.JPG
    463.8 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC09666.JPG
    DSC09666.JPG
    403.9 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: ScottDWallace
How do you like your AMG?

I have 2, each on two different Vudoo’s. I have tried many high end scopes, and I understand it’s purely personal preference, but the AMG is the perfect application for both my Vudoo’s. Very surprised they are not more popular.

I love it. It’s my 2nd time owning one. I do prefer the newer ebr7c in the gen 2

Anyone have a better scope lens cover than Buttler Creek for the Athlon Ares scope. Those are real klunky. Wish there were screw on caps or thin light weight caps. Anyone find something better?

Anyone have a better scope lens cover than Buttler Creek for the Athlon Ares scope. Those are real klunky. Wish there were screw on caps or thin light weight caps. Anyone find something better?

Tenebraex.

I hope you do own one soon. Here is V22 and she is nearly complete, just a couple more MDT weight sets and a can.
Oddly my second favorite .22lr is my CZ457MTR. As soon as I got my Trijicon for the V22 I put my ATHLON Cronus on the CZ.

Nice, real nice. I have a few questions. One, is that safety chamber insert universal or just for the 457? Never seen one but like it. Two, the 457 being labeled a "Match Chamber" does the bullet fully seat into the rifling?

Those UTG rings are a true hidden gem. You can't ask for a better ring and they are priced right.

Reactions: 17rupert

I have started using the Monstrum brand and really like those. They are not really smaller but they fit better, easier to get on, look better and open and especially close and lock better than Butler creek.

Nice, real nice. I have a few questions. One, is that safety chamber insert universal or just for the 457? Never seen one but like it. Two, the 457 being labeled a "Match Chamber" does the bullet fully seat into the rifling?

Those UTG rings are a true hidden gem. You can't ask for a better ring and they are priced right.
Hello Death.... the chamber flag is on Evil-bay. Copy and paste this: CZ Single Shot Magazine Safety Flag Adapter
and Marks stuff will pop right up. I believe that they are universal but Mark can guide you. He also makes single shot trays.
Mark made mine special because of my Area 419 rail.

I think I have read that the bullet seats in the rifling of the MTR. That flier was on my 4th shot and my doing not a cold bbl.
I like my CZ second to only my V22

Attachments

• DSC09842.JPG
    DSC09842.JPG
    458.3 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC09854.JPG
    DSC09854.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC09891.JPG
    DSC09891.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC09892.JPG
    DSC09892.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC09891.JPG
    DSC09891.JPG
    274.6 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC09892.JPG
    DSC09892.JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 139
Hello Death.... the chamber flag is on Evil-bay. Copy and paste this: CZ Single Shot Magazine Safety Flag Adapter
and Marks stuff will pop right up. I believe that they are universal but Mark can guide you. He also makes single shot trays.
Mark made mine special because of my Area 419 rail.

I think I have read that the bullet seats in the rifling of the MTR. That flier was on my 4th shot and my doing not a cold bbl.
I like my CZ second to only my V22

How did that CZ shoot before the tuner?

How did that CZ shoot before the tuner?
Mine shoots really well without the tuner. If not, I would have sold her. The only mod that I have done was a YoDave spring kit for the trigger. It is 9 oz. but feels like 6 oz. She is heavier than my two Annies and she out shoots them as well .

Attachments

• DSC09765.JPG
    DSC09765.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 116
Mine shoots really well without the tuner. If not, I would have sold her. The only mod that I have done was a YoDave spring kit for the trigger. It is 9 oz. but feels like 6 oz. She is heavier than my two Annies and she out shoots them as well .

Lots of negativity around the 457, looks like you got a keeper.

Lots of negativity around the 457, looks like you got a keeper.
I'm surprised to see that people are having issues with their 457 MTRs. I just tried to pick up a CZ Royal. I am glad that mine is real nice. I have had guns and scopes that I have hated and sold the next day and just took the loss. I'm happy with my girl.

I forgot.... I hated the small ball that it came with. The Area 419 bolt knob is a really nice add. I didn't think that I would like the knob due to it's funky shape, but it feels and works great. I always lap off nearly all of my triggers so the only thing that
I really didn't like was the nasty round bolt knob. It sucked.

Attachments

• DSC09885.JPG
    DSC09885.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 143
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 138
I'm surprised to see that people are having issues with their 457 MTRs. I just tried to pick up a CZ Royal. I am glad that mine is real nice. I have had guns and scopes that I have hated and sold the next day and just took the loss. I'm happy with my girl.

I forgot.... I hated the small ball that it came with. The Area 419 bolt knob is a really nice add. I didn't think that I would like the knob due to it's funky shape, but it feels and works great. I always lap off nearly all of my triggers so the only thing that
I really didn't like was the nasty round bolt knob. It sucked.

I think you got lucky. With CZ, it is hit or miss. I have a 455 that was a hit. I sold it and I have a V22 on the way. So, here is a question for you, you seem to have alot of nice 22s, how do you justify keeping them all? Getting the V22, I can't imagine shooting the CZ over the V22. So, if the V22 is more accurate, I would never touch the CZ again.

Last edited:
I think you got lucky. With CZ, it is hit or miss. I have a 455 that was a hit. I sold it and I have a V22 on the way. So, here is a question for you, you seem to have alot of nice 22s, how do you justify keeping them all? Getting the V22, I can't imagine shooting the CZ over the V22. So, if the V22 is more accurate, I would never touch the CZ again.
Justify? Well, first I am single...lol. Second, since I became ill and lost everything like climbing gear, scuba gear, hang-gliding gear and my job and spent so much money on medical.... you get the idea. I used to shoot air rifles and since nobody in my town does, I moved in the .22 stuff a few months ago. Allow me to get back on track. I may never shoot my air guns or other .22 again but I am sick of selling everything to pay my bills. And I like all of my guns for different reasons. I also have a BSA Martini Mk iii out getting fitted for a new stock set. It is open sights and I may never shoot it but it will give me hours of pleasure working on the stocks. My 45-70 is only easy to justify because I have a .22 lr. bbl. insert for her. Guns are all I can do for now.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC09666.JPG
    DSC09666.JPG
    403.9 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC09864.JPG
    DSC09864.JPG
    496.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Z1.jpg
    Z1.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Z4.jpg
    Z4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Z6.jpg
    Z6.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 124

Hello death.... I missed the part about the UTG rings. You are correct, they are very nice, no snag rings that are priced right.
You have a good eye for spotting them.

Someone in this thread recommend good shooting inc....what great service! Ordered yesterday, shipped today. Great prices too. Now for my gun to arrive.

Reactions: 10ring1
Did some ammo testing today at 100 yards. ..A few fliers.
But one big surprise group with very cheap ammo.
My first group of 10 shots at 100 yards. I did not have the tuner on her when I shot this ten shot group. There was a light breeze and I used SK red box. I am not new to shooting but I am new to .22lr. I just got my Vudoo on May 29th. So I can believe that you got those small groups. Keep in mind that the lead splatter makes the groups appear larger. you can see how much seasoning my bbl. has. Note the empty boxes. Good shooting Mike. Time for me to go shoot my 200 yard plate.

Attachments

• 20190610_181144.jpg
    20190610_181144.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 20190614_105343.jpg
    20190614_105343.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 183
  • 20190614_105427.jpg
    20190614_105427.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 20190614_105721.jpg
    20190614_105721.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Reactions: rizzle
I finally decided which scope for my V22...went with a NightForce 7-35 MIL-XT...now the wait is gonna be hard! The individual MIL purchase has a wait as built to order....and to decide what rings or base to use.

I tried to use my Labradar yesterday and couldn't get it to trigger with rimfire. Is it position sensitive? Did you change settings or maybe use their rimire mic accessory?

You do have to change the settings for bullet weight, I used the 6" offset when I'm not using the mic and set the unit about 3" from the barrel, with sensitivity one down from the highest. My Vudoo has a supressor on it 99% of the time so I typically use the mic with it.

I tried to use my Labradar yesterday and couldn't get it to trigger with rimfire. Is it position sensitive? Did you change settings or maybe use their rimire mic accessory?
Yes, I’ve found that it needs to be like 2 inches off the side of the barrel. And the LabRadar needs to be in front of the barrel. Mess around with it and you will find the sweet spot. Also use the handgun setting and sensitivity level 1.

Just found this video he explains it well.