• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

Yeah it seems you are twisting it a certain way to get it to hit. I would load a mag and run the rifle like it will be run and not super slow or twisting a certain way. Not saying you are doing any of this to cause it but just trying to help you see if it's an actual use issue or if it's something that doesn't happen in use.

Also as mentioned, clean the rifle. ;)
Made I video of it in action to show that it is indeed still a issue.

One other thing. Have you tried running it forward like a centerfire and not slow like a Rimfire? It won’t hurt a Vudoo like it can others. Slam that thing home. That’s how I run mine and mine is serial number 10 and runs like a champ.

Have you tried closing the bolt with your thumb on the center of the bolt as you push it and not just run the bolt handle?On some that works better.

I'm not going to armchair diagnose but definitely call them and let us know what they say. They did a barrel setback for me in the fractions of an inch and changed the breach to better accommodate dryfire. Plus changed out a part or two on the bolt itself that had developed the burrs. It was covered under warranty and they probably had it for 3-4 weeks since at least at the time they were a little backlogged.
Update, I talk to Greg at vudoo and your assessment is the assessment he came to after having me do some troubleshooting procedures. Vudoo is one straight up company he hooked me up, and the rifle will be going back to get fixed with no cost to me. If Greg sees this post thanks a lot for your help and jam up service!!

Update, I talk to Greg at vudoo and your assessment is the assessment he came to after having me do some troubleshooting procedures. Vudoo is one straight up company he hooked me up, and the rifle will be going back to get fixed with no cost to me. If Greg sees this post thanks a lot for your help and jam up service!!
Glad there was a resolution. They told me after working on it that the problem should be solved and it shouldn't crop up again. It was just something that happens in early Gen 1's that haven't had their breach changed.

Good deal. Greg and his crew at Vudoo are top notch and will take care of you.

Why does it offend you if my rifle gets dirty? You take a close up video with camera light on and see if yours looks much better. I buy my rifles to shoot and use not to clean and pamper. Also answers like yours don't help problems. It a way of trying to tell the asker your dumb im smart. Btw I was trying to rock the bolt to test the extremes but if you say for one second how it is catching is normal i can wright you off. Typical internet stuff.
Awesome!!! I really enjoyed that. I speak from experience on hitting the built in ejector.

The minor movement I didn't realize I was doing with my hand to move that little to Catch the edge. It sucks when it's US the SHOOTER that is causing a problem and we can not blame the TOOL. Once we as shooters realize 95% of the time issues are on us we are better off and learn from it.

1-Bergara B14r, 2- Gen 2 Vudoos, 3 RimX builds with 5 different barrels, CZ 457, 40X Build and a Gen-1 Vudoo.

Cycling the bolt straight back and straight forward will stop that issue. Just putting the slightest pressure Left or Right will move it to hit the extractor.

But hay I'm just an internet keyboard warrior so don't listen to a thing I tell you. And yes my rifles are 100% tools, but they are cleaned once im back home from a range session so I don't have that in my head of is my NASTY rifle causing my issues.

Awesome!!! I really enjoyed that. I speak from experience on hitting the built in ejector.

The minor movement I didn't realize I was doing with my hand to move that little to Catch the edge. It sucks when it's US the SHOOTER that is causing a problem and we can not blame the TOOL. Once we as shooters realize 95% of the time issues are on us we are better off and learn from it.

1-Bergara B14r, 2- Gen 2 Vudoos, 3 RimX builds with 5 different barrels, CZ 457, 40X Build and a Gen-1 Vudoo.

Cycling the bolt straight back and straight forward will stop that issue. Just putting the slightest pressure Left or Right will move it to hit the extractor.

But hay I'm just an internet keyboard warrior so don't listen to a thing I tell you. And yes my rifles are 100% tools, but they are cleaned once im back home from a range session so I don't have that in my head of is my NASTY rifle causing my issues.
I shoot a frankengun T1X that has a very similar feeding problem depending on exactly how I run the bolt. That is unacceptable in a custom rifle for Vudoo $$$$. If I can do that well in my basement, the $$ is a scam. I am paying for a full on custom build right now. If it requires the same care as my amateur cobbled together Tikka to stay functional it will back at the manufacturer to be fixed.

Reactions: Cz455guru
I shoot a frankengun T1X that has a very similar feeding problem depending on exactly how I run the bolt. That is unacceptable in a custom rifle for Vudoo $$$$. If I can do that well in my basement, the $$ is a scam. I am paying for a full on custom build right now. If it requires the same care as my amateur cobbled together Tikka to stay functional it will back at the manufacturer to be fixed.
It's all mechanical. We are all human. We are all capable to influence things in the wrong way to make them NOT function as intended. It don't matter if its a Ruger RPR ( The Ford Pento ) or the best 1 off rifle made ( Ferrari ). It can and will fail if WE as shooters have anything to do with it.

Reactions: Tx_Aggie