• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gun Works V-22 Rimfire Bolt Action

The federal ammo I have all chambers fine. I have some of the GMM and some of the Auto match. Bothe run through the rifle without a problem.

DFAT dry fire at break time.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200330_152140.jpg
    MVIMG_20200330_152140.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 182
  • MVIMG_20200330_151931.jpg
    MVIMG_20200330_151931.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 183
Hmm interesting since they told me the standard would be fine.View attachment 7285588

Call and talk to Don...There is a very specific method of determining your sear....they show you how to measure your action and have a very detailed chart that tells you what sear you need based off your measurement...Don even said they didn't have data in a Vudoo so my measurement would be one of the first....

And to that guys credit, the sear that comes with them (medium) worked as it arrived...but the trigger pull was too heavy...you really saw why you need a high sear when trying to adjust the trigger down in the low range...they set mine at 8oz on the second stage.. wasn't possible with the medium sear

Call and talk to Don...There is a very specific method of determining your sear....they show you how to measure your action and have a very detailed chart that tells you what sear you need based off your measurement...Don even said they didn't have data in a Vudoo so my measurement would be one of the first....

And to that guys credit, the sear that comes with them (medium) worked as it arrived...but the trigger pull was too heavy...you really saw why you need a high sear when trying to adjust the trigger down in the low range...they set mine at 8oz on the second stage.. wasn't possible with the medium sear
Ok thanks for the info. I ordered mine and shipped it to vudoo along with my stock for them to put together to make sure everything was good, so I had nothing to measure which is why I asked BC. When it arrived it was around a pound total weight. It worked fine and passed drop tests but I actually upped it to 1.5lbs total where I like to be but understand if your going on the light end why it wouldnt work. I'll call and talk to Don and see about getting a high sear for it in case I want to make full use of lighter end in the future.

The Vudoo already shoots so well I can’t see you gaining any meaningful precision by adding a tuner. The only thing holding the Vudoo back is ammo inconsistency. The rifle will simply shoot to the level of the ammunition you put in it.
Meaningful is a subjective term. By using a tuner in conjunction with his mechanical rest @Tiger_Shilone reduced the ten shot group size for an An 1710 D HB from 0.4" at fifty yards to 0.08". Is that meaninful?

Meaningful is a subjective term. By using a tuner in conjunction with his mechanical rest @Tiger_Shilone reduced the ten shot group size for an An 1710 D HB from 0.4" at fifty yards to 0.08". Is that meaninful?
I would say the tuner was meaningful to Tiger_Shilone. I might buy a Harrell tuner to fit my IBI barrels. I'd at least have two opportunities for it to work.

I would be curious to see how much of an improvement he would see with just the tuner and not the addition of a mechanical rest. If it’s the kind of mechanical rest I am familiar with you are taking most of the human error out. I would also be interested to see how the Vudoo shot with just a mechanical rest and no tuner. My guess is the difference would be to small to see if you were just shooting with a bipod and rear bag. From what I have seen Vudoo rifles are capable of shooting to the limit of any shooter and the ammo you feed it. Now you may be able to use a tuner to tune to as particular ammo. I don’t know. I have never see a use for them in positional shooting so haven’t experimented with them.

Reactions: Rimfireshooter99
I received my Ridgeback today! I live in Pennsylvania so luckily I am good friends with my FFL. My first group after bore sighting and getting a close 50 yards zero was a .60 5 shot group With Center X at 50 yards. I was trying a lot of different ammo and not making a serious attempt to find my best ammo. I am going to stick with Lapua/SK , they loaded and fed perfectly. CCI SV and Federal Ultra Match made closing the bolt difficult and maybe it was me being new to the gun but I had trouble loading them in the mag. Eley target would not allow me to close the bolt. I shot some 100 yard groups and had from. .60 to 1.75 groups. SK pistol match did the best, but I have a lot of ( work ) to do to find my best ammo. I also hit some steel at 200 yards and was very consistent , at 300 yards I thought I did pretty good shooting at what I think is an 10” gong. I also bought an Atlas bipod, they are certainly nicer than my other ones and worth the money. Everyone at Vudoo was great to work with and did a great job communicating with me. I would and probably will by another one.

Congrats and good shooting. Hard not to like a Vudoo. I've been shooting mine at Mifflin until the Corona hit. It has a Ravage stock. Works great with SK standard plus ammo.

Congrats and good shooting. Hard not to like a Vudoo. I've been shooting mine at Mifflin until the Corona hit. It has a Ravage stock. Works great with SK standard plus ammo.

Thank you, my local club is still open. They are not holding organized events, but you can stop and use the ranges. I got a couple rounds of skeet in also. I am trap shooter but I’ll take what I can get. My Vudoo will help keep me busy while I am laid off for the virus. I have some Standard plus it did well. I am going to the range in the morning , it’s to be calm. They are calling for some high wind later in the week.

@RAVAGE88

What’s the chance of you guys producing a scope rail for the Voodoo that is extended and height matched for use with the AX chassis with a top rail? Maybe I’m the only one that would want this, I don’t know, as I’ve not seen any other comments related to this. But, I put my V22 together to replicate my duty rifle, as closely as possible, and I would like to retain the aesthetics and functionality of the continuous top rail.

I’m using the full length forend rail, but to clear the rail, with enough room for scope caps, I’ll have to use a super high scope mount, and I don’t like the gap that’s left between the scope mount and the forend tube / top rail.

That being said, I love my Voodoo. I think it’s the best firearm purchase I’ve made besides my AI.

View attachment 7285382View attachment 7285384
I like your style man ?

C711C29F-1168-481D-98E8-72C3262D23A8.jpeg

I received my Ridgeback today! I live in Pennsylvania so luckily I am good friends with my FFL. My first group after bore sighting and getting a close 50 yards zero was a .60 5 shot group With Center X at 50 yards. I was trying a lot of different ammo and not making a serious attempt to find my best ammo. I am going to stick with Lapua/SK , they loaded and fed perfectly. CCI SV and Federal Ultra Match made closing the bolt difficult and maybe it was me being new to the gun but I had trouble loading them in the mag. Eley target would not allow me to close the bolt. I shot some 100 yard groups and had from. .60 to 1.75 groups. SK pistol match did the best, but I have a lot of ( work ) to do to find my best ammo. I also hit some steel at 200 yards and was very consistent , at 300 yards I thought I did pretty good shooting at what I think is an 10” gong. I also bought an Atlas bipod, they are certainly nicer than my other ones and worth the money. Everyone at Vudoo was great to work with and did a great job communicating with me. I would and probably will by another one.

Federal UM22? That's odd as I have shot thousands of them in matches in my Vudoo and never an issue with chambering or loading.

Federal UM22? That's odd as I have shot thousands of them in matches in my Vudoo and never an issue with chambering or loading.

How old is your Vudoo Rob?

I'm curious if chambering/headspacing has changed over the past year if the current Vudoos released have slightly different specs. We're all on the gen 1.2 firing control too now, not sure when that change happened.

How old is your Vudoo Rob?

I'm curious if chambering/headspacing has changed over the past year if the current Vudoos released have slightly different specs. We're all on the gen 1.2 firing control too now, not sure when that change happened.

I still have the original fire control from 2017 but sent my rifle in around November and had a new barrel put on so the same chamber as all you have. I used FGMM UM22 in a team match and a MARS NRL22 combo match and won both. No feeding or chambering issues. Same with the Eley.

Reactions: 10ring1
I still have the original fire control from 2017 but sent my rifle in around November and had a new barrel put on so the same chamber as all you have. I used FGMM UM22 in a team match and a MARS NRL22 combo match and won both. No feeding or chambering issues. Same with the Eley.

Eoddave also shoots in MARS, maybe you guys will bump into each other one match and can compare the cycling/feeding.

Reactions: Rob01
Buddy of mine sent his in to Lapua for testing. With can in place, it was, in the tester's words, so-so. Took the can off and set a 10-shot 100-meter record.
According to my personal data, add 30% to your average group size at 100 yds when using a can (as opposed to no can) across all ammo types.

That video is the stupidest thing I have seen in a long time. LOL

I am lucky to have a 50 yard range at my house.
Haha. Many of his videos are pretty entertaining to say the least. Has nearly 8m subs.

I had my Vudoo lot tested with Eley here at the Olympic Training Center, with the can (TBAD-TD) attached.

Accuracy was unchanged, but point of impact shifted.

I also had 3 of my 40X Elrod repeaters also tested with cans attached.

Same results.

Haha. Many of his videos are pretty entertaining to say the least. Has nearly 8m subs.

So he has 8m people waiting for him to kill himself or someone else. LOL Darwin at work.

They were 5 round groups for the 6x5 thread entry, post # 501 https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/6x5-thread-v4-0-new-1-1-20.6253073/page-11#post-7803470

I would be curious to see how much of an improvement he would see with just the tuner and not the addition of a mechanical rest. If it’s the kind of mechanical rest I am familiar with you are taking most of the human error out. I would also be interested to see how the Vudoo shot with just a mechanical rest and no tuner. My guess is the difference would be to small to see if you were just shooting with a bipod and rear bag. From what I have seen Vudoo rifles are capable of shooting to the limit of any shooter and the ammo you feed it. Now you may be able to use a tuner to tune to as particular ammo. I don’t know. I have never see a use for them in positional shooting so haven’t experimented with them.

You are right, the rest is to remove as much human interface as possible and to show only the capability of the rifle and ammunition. The human shooter is way to full of variables and inconsistencies from shot to shot in most cases (I'm not a professional shooter, I do this as a a hobby as it interests me). Benchrest shooting with a rest gives me data to work with that is more consistent than what I am usually able to do without a rest. I'm trying to eliminate as many variables as I can for a consistent rifle/ammo baseline for other types of competitions. I bet that I would see an improvement with a tuner shooting without a rest, but the results will likely be much more apparent with a rest.

I have yet to see a .22 rifle that did not react with tuner installed on it. Keep in mind a tuner is just a weight that can be moved in very small amounts of movement. Sticking a suppressor, rubber barrel weight, magneto speed chrono, or any other object on the barrel is going to affect how it vibrates and those vibrations affect your overall precision groups out of your rifle. I've seen differences from just having a steel thread protector vs an aluminum thread protector installed. Different suppressors also give various changes in POI and group sizes as well ( I have posted picture results on that earlier in this very thread )

I have a thread-on tuner with different weights made for my Kukri contour Vudoo. I have not fully tuned it yet as it takes about 3 hours and ~400-500 rounds depending how much and how fine movement you want to test on the tuner. It has shown promise with the one box of ammo I put through it with the tuner at a zero position setting, but I just haven't gotten round to it.

Would I use a tuner for PRS/NRL/Tac style competitions? Probably not, as it is extra weight and probably not robust enough to survive the abuse it would eventually encounter. But I have used a few different rimfire suppressors in those matches successfully.

Also keep in mind that a tuner is wonderful for ONE single ranged distance, in other words, when you are in tune at 50 yards you are OUT of tune at every other range. How much out of tune is a decision you have to make. Guys get that ladder testing in centerfire is essential for max precision, but we don't have that option for rimfire so this is the equivalent of ladder testing for us.

Pretty much boils down to your DOPE and how well you know your rifle.

Graph is from varmint al's most excellent website https://varmintal.com/a22lr.htm and https://varmintal.com/atune.htm. notice the differences at 50 vs 100 yards with just a 20 FPS difference. most of your 22 ammo ES is above 30 FPS/box

Thread on Tuner design I've settled on after a few different projects. Approx 3.5 oz on an Anschutz 1710 silhouette rifle

They were 5 round groups for the 6x5 thread entry, post # 501 https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/6x5-thread-v4-0-new-1-1-20.6253073/page-11#post-7803470

You are right, the rest is to remove as much human interface as possible and to show only the capability of the rifle and ammunition. The human shooter is way to full of variables and inconsistencies from shot to shot in most cases (I'm not a professional shooter, I do this as a a hobby as it interests me). Benchrest shooting with a rest gives me data to work with that is more consistent than what I am usually able to do without a rest. I'm trying to eliminate as many variables as I can for a consistent rifle/ammo baseline for other types of competitions. I bet that I would see an improvement with a tuner shooting without a rest, but the results will likely be much more apparent with a rest.

I have yet to see a .22 rifle that did not react with tuner installed on it. Keep in mind a tuner is just a weight that can be moved in very small amounts of movement. Sticking a suppressor, rubber barrel weight, magneto speed chrono, or any other object on the barrel is going to affect how it vibrates and those vibrations affect your overall precision groups out of your rifle. I've seen differences from just having a steel thread protector vs an aluminum thread protector installed. Different suppressors also give various changes in POI and group sizes as well ( I have posted picture results on that earlier in this very thread )

I have a thread-on tuner with different weights made for my Kukri contour Vudoo. I have not fully tuned it yet as it takes about 3 hours and ~400-500 rounds depending how much and how fine movement you want to test on the tuner. It has shown promise with the one box of ammo I put through it with the tuner at a zero position setting, but I just haven't gotten round to it.

Would I use a tuner for PRS/NRL/Tac style competitions? Probably not, as it is extra weight and probably not robust enough to survive the abuse it would eventually encounter. But I have used a few different rimfire suppressors in those matches successfully.

Also keep in mind that a tuner is wonderful for ONE single ranged distance, in other words, when you are in tune at 50 yards you are OUT of tune at every other range. How much out of tune is a decision you have to make. Guys get that ladder testing in centerfire is essential for max precision, but we don't have that option for rimfire so this is the equivalent of ladder testing for us.

Pretty much boils down to your DOPE and how well you know your rifle.

Graph is from varmint al's most excellent website https://varmintal.com/a22lr.htm and https://varmintal.com/atune.htm. notice the differences at 50 vs 100 yards with just a 20 FPS difference. most of your 22 ammo ES is above 30 FPS/box

Thread on Tuner design I've settled on after a few different projects. Approx 3.5 oz on an Anschutz 1710 silhouette rifle

T-S:

Excellent discussion. I would only add that after a shot is fired energy travels to all parts of the rifle as waves which are reflected, converted and transmitted at all interfaces with a mechanical impedance discontinuity. In short order the constructive and destructive interference sets up vibrations in all parts of the rifle. However, these vibrations are not stationary, i.e. time independent, because the pressure in the chamber and the bore is constantly changing as the bullet progresses down the bore. The point is the support system influences these vibrations. How significantly I do not know but it would certainly be interesting to compare the accuracy with your one piece roller bearing support system and the clamped system using at the Lapua Test Center.

Rick

Reactions: Tiger_Shilone

I stand corrected. I believe after watching the video on Vudoo’s website, I was loading the mags incorrectly ( not paying attention). I shot the UM22’s today with no issues. I only tried one mag because it was very windy today and I didn’t want to waste good ammo. I tried the Eley target again and couldn't close the bolt on 2 rounds out of 10. The CCI SV’s were a little better but still hard to close the bolt on some of the rounds . Yesterday morning was perfect, overcast and little to wind. I shoot numerous sub moa 5 shot groups at 100 yards. My best was .42 moa with SK pistol Match. I was a little disappointed with Center x. I have 2 different lot numbers and neither shot as well the SK’s . I am very happy customer.

Reactions: Rob01
I can definitely see the tuner made a difference for you with your rifle. It’s really interesting to see how they work. In a mechanical rest something like a tuner can defiantly make a meaningful difference on the right rifle. I still stand by my statement with one addition. With a Vudoo and no mechanical rests I don’t see how a tuner could make any meaningful difference. I think simply introducing human error and environmental factors will have a much larger impact on your group size than a tuner can account for. Let’s say a really good shooter can shoot a 5 shot .15-.2 average over 5 groups using a bipod and rear rest. The chances of reducing that group size with a tuner by and meaningful amount is slim. Simple human error, fatigue, wind etc. is going to have a more impact than a tuner will.

Now as I said earlier you may be able to tune to a specific ammo, I don’t know. It is an interesting project for someone who likes to experiment and see just how much precision is possible with a rimfire.

Agreed, shooter is still the biggest part of the equation and environmental conditions are a huge influence as well. There is no substitute for proper shooter technique, the basics still count. Mechanical rest shooting is different from shooter held shooting for sure, you hold the rifle differently than the rest.

Theoretically I think a tuner could be a help for long range 22lr targets of 150+ yards IF TUNED FOR THAT LONG RANGE as you could potentially lesson vertical dispersion by an inch or more (as extrapolated from previously posted range chart). I haven't done it nor heard of any one else tuning for that long of a range so this is all just ideas in my mind. It works at 50 and 100 yards, should work at any range. 22lr extreme spread FPS per box of ammo is so large that anything helps in this regard. But how much are you going to hurt your other ranges vertical dispersion?

A big factor with using a tuner is that is very ammo speed/weight specific and you are essentially tuning for one ammo lot. IF you are tuned using ELEY Edge at 1110 FPS and decide to switch ammo to Lapua Center-X at 1070FPS you are not going to like the results as the groups open up as you are no longer in tune. This is probably the big reason why you don't see a lot of tuners out in prs/nrl type matches as they really are very ammo finicky and high maintenance.

Most Vudoo rifles I've seen have the heavy Kukri and even heavier MTU profile on them and most are in the 18-22" range so they are short, fat and stiff. Tuners will work better with a smaller profile diameters and longer barrel lengths as the vibration nodes are easier to move with less weight due to a more flexible barrel.

The big takeaway from all this is that every barrel is different and some are great without attachments on them and some work better with a suppressor, weight or brake on the barrel. This may also explain why a rifle shoots better at a longer distance than a shorter distance in some cases as the vibration nodes move around on the barrel.

Reactions: Kisssofdeath
I have my Vudoo owners shirts, the ARC rings I ordered... But my V-22 sits at the FFL. Doesn’t matter, ranges are closed anyway here in Mass. as well as my range in NH.

A shitty thing to complain about I guess, but I guess something for my brain to focus on.

I hope you all are safe and healthy wherever you are.

On the news tonight it said
I have my Vudoo owners shirts, the ARC rings I ordered... But my V-22 sits at the FFL. Doesn’t matter, ranges are closed anyway here in Mass. as well as my range in NH.

A shitty thing to complain about I guess, but I guess something for my brain to focus on.

I hope you all are safe and healthy wherever you are.
Are ranges not essential businesses?

For you guys who shoot PRS style or NRL matches what are you using to hold your extra magazines? I have a Taco style pouch and while it works it is a little too tight and better suited to a smaller magazine. Do the standard AICS Kydex holsters work? I saw that SAP appears to make one for the Vudoo magazine but didn’t know if there are other options.

I use my same pouch that I use for my AICS mags for centerfire matches. It works well enough but the SAP are nice too and if I didn't have what I have they are what I would use.

finally got mine...last year a buddy with an anschutz supermatch got me interested in rimfire. i havent shot 22 in decades. however the BR style game didnt appeal to me much. i started cheap with a RPR, which quickly disappointed me. After thousands of rounds both cheap and expensive, the best the rifle would do was 1.5 moa average. Sure id get better groups, esp with CX or other match ammo, but the gun was terribly inconsistent. I considered other rifles, but i wanted a Vudoo. Wandered into a local gun show a couple months ago and was amazed to find a Vudoo with the case and extra mag for a decent price. Didnt have the cash on hand, so i exchanged contact info with the seller and headed home to start selling 25 years of C&R military rifle parts i had accumulated. I raised the cash and got the deal done about a week ago.

EA9FF366-8420-42C6-BD81-E04FF0B941F1.jpeg

Ive had her out 3 times here at the farm, and so far she likes eley match from machine 5 best, with CX, SK and Wolff match not far behind. Heres a target shot with CCI SV, FGMM HV, Wolff Match, CX, and Eley.
02EEC2C2-47AC-4F0B-9433-249BD2978D72.jpeg

Hitting 22 case bases pretty easy at 50, and i hit 4 of 5 9mm cases at 100 w Eley
40ADA6BB-CE89-401A-A3DF-C02730FA7D93.jpeg

targets posted arent a large sample size yet, but i only have couple hundred CX left, and 1 brick of Eley. next on the shopping list is a scope, i shot the target above with an old sightron 24x i use of load development. ive got a spare 12x super sniper im gonna mount this afternoon and play at distance here on the farm.

Can anyone recomend a bag for use with these hook stocks? my old rice sock. isnt ideal.

thx!

lear

finally got mine...last year a buddy with an anschutz supermatch got me interested in rimfire. i havent shot 22 in decades. however the BR style game didnt appeal to me much. i started cheap with a RPR, which quickly disappointed me. After thousands of rounds both cheap and expensive, the best the rifle would do was 1.5 moa average. Sure id get better groups, esp with CX or other match ammo, but the gun was terribly inconsistent. I considered other rifles, but i wanted a Vudoo. Wandered into a local gun show a couple months ago and was amazed to find a Vudoo with the case and extra mag for a decent price. Didnt have the cash on hand, so i exchanged contact info with the seller and headed home to start selling 25 years of C&R military rifle parts i had accumulated. I raised the cash and got the deal done about a week ago.

View attachment 7290980

Ive had her out 3 times here at the farm, and so far she likes eley match from machine 5 best, with CX, SK and Wolff match not far behind. Heres a target shot with CCI SV, FGMM HV, Wolff Match, CX, and Eley.
View attachment 7291128

Hitting 22 case bases pretty easy at 50, and i hit 4 of 5 9mm cases at 100 w Eley
View attachment 7291130
targets posted arent a large sample size yet, but i only have couple hundred CX left, and 1 brick of Eley. next on the shopping list is a scope, i shot the target above with an old sightron 24x i use of load development. ive got a spare 12x super sniper im gonna mount this afternoon and play at distance here on the farm.

Can anyone recomend a bag for use with these hook stocks? my old rice sock. isnt ideal.

thx!

lear
I run a Tabgear Str8lace bag as you can pull the laces to adjust the firmness and what not. Has worked for me in matches, bench, and prone shooting. 4054384F-989B-4A4B-B967-0137EC416ACF.jpeg

View attachment 7290980

View attachment 7291128

View attachment 7291130

thx!

lear

Lots of bags to choose from. I have a traust, tab gear and a pint sized game changer and they all serve a purpose but my favorite is the waxed heavy fill pint sized game changer, it's just more versatile as a front or rear bag. Nice shooting and welcome to the club.

Would anyone be interested in a trade? I have a sky blue MDT chassis with the skeleton adjustable stock and I am looking for a Manner PRS1.
I’ve got a Grayboe Renagade with their bottom metal, color gray that I used on my Vudoo and changed to a cheaper chassis. Would you be interested in this??

Tatman was banned by one of the mods for trying to circumvent the rules of the site and doing a WTT add in this thread. Do not do this. Might want to take that to PM. He will be back in a couple weeks.

Just picked up my barreled action and got it all together last night. Went with the Bravo chassis to get the benefits of the chassis bedding and looks of a conventional stock. Waiting on the range to re-open, it's going to be a long month!

Vudoo V22, Bartlein 18" MTU , KRG Bravo, TT Diamond, Weaver T36
V22.Bravo Classis.jpg

Just picked up my barreled action and got it all together last night. Went with the Bravo chassis to get the benefits of the chassis bedding and looks of a conventional stock. Waiting on the range to re-open, it's going to be a long month!

Vudoo V22, Bartlein 18" MTU , KRG Bravo, TT Diamond, Weaver T36View attachment 7292840
I like that T-36!

I had the T36 on hand. I'm considering a Tactical scope down the road. I have to say, I love the TT Diamond trigger. I have it set initially at 5 ozs. and it's so sweet! I originally was waiting for the V22S to come out, but with the delay, I couldn't wait and jumped on the V22. If the budget allows maybe I'll add the V22S down the road.

I just read my email too. Vudoo might be getting close to releasing their new bolt throw receiver and MHS is trying to sell off their remaining inventory. Of course that's all speculation. But, I have never seen a Vudoo on sale before.

Mine still hasn't been shot yet... and most likely won't get shot till end of May looking at our shelter-in-place quarantine laws going on right now.

I have been doing a TON of dry firing and watching videos around LoP and Bolt Manipulation. One of the things I noticed is that with my Tikka T3X & Swept Back Sterk, I cycle a good amount faster and smoother because my elbow doesn't have to move at all in prone to be able to run the bolt. For the Vudoo that 1/2 a cm or so of extra reach compared to the swept back is the difference of me staying within 1/2mil of reticle movement when cycling my bolt, and 1.5mil of reticle movement when cycling my bolt.

The movement is smooth either way when you practice it, but I notice for me to cycle my Vudoo, my elbow/shoulder will hunch forward just a teensy bit to do the cycle action. This is me keeping my elbows parallel with my shoulder 90 degrees from the gun/target.

Sorry for lengthy post, but basically question is, is there any swept back style bolt handles that I can run on the V22?