• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Gunworks - Mike Bush Interview

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

New Episode, Interview with Mike Bush

Reactions: JeffLebowski
    @lowlight, seeing as how you believe Rimfire may be the next big thing, are you planning on offering classes specifically for Rimfire in 2021?

Not currently

I would have to change a portion of the class for the shorter ranges but for sure my basic instruction carries over,

I don't do "competition" classes, I get it, but I am a marksmanship guy, and with the .22 in this context, I would have to change a few things up, although it would bring the wind in more places which is nice.

Reactions: Srikaleak
    I am surprised there has been such a slow transition to tuners for the rimfire guys. Tuners have been used in rimfire benchrest since the 90's. IMO, they are more applicable to rimfire than centerfire.

I am surprised there has been such a slow transition to tuners for the rimfire guys. Tuners have been used in rimfire benchrest since the 90's. IMO, they are more applicable to rimfire than centerfire.

Not needed in PRS/NRL Rimfire for the most part with quality ammo and rifle.

I use tuner in centerfire way more than I ever will in non BR Rimfire.

Not needed in PRS/NRL Rimfire for the most part with quality ammo and rifle.

I use tuner in centerfire way more than I ever will in non BR Rimfire.
    Whether a person uses a tuner extensively in cernterfire or whether they do not, is not relevant to a tuner's application for a rimfire.

The positive effect of tuners on rimfires has been proven over and over in rimfire benchrest with Lapua and Eley ammo. Rimfire was using tuners prior to the centerfire benchrest's use of tuners which predates precision rifle shooting. Tuners are absolutely nothing new. They have been around for some time in previous games. Whether quality ammo is available or not, does not mean that quality ammo is right for a barrel. even if a person tests multiple lots and selects the most accurate lot for a particular rifle doesn't mean more cannot be done, to tune the rifle to the ammo........... which is what a tuner accomplishes. It tunes the rifle to the load.