• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Mag in Bergara?

shoot4fun

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2003
    Riverside, Alabama, USA, etc
    The magazines look very similar. Maybe there is a thread here somewhere or at least a mention of the answer but no time to look for it. No patience either.
    Will the Bergara B14R feed from Vudoo magazines?
    I have two Vudoo V-22 and really don't need a B14R but I kinda want one. Just would like to know if my eight unaltered V-22 mags will feed the B14R.

I tried, it didn't work for me. The feed lips on the Vudoo mags are too high and the bolt hangs up on em. Maybe if you adjust/modify the mag catch on the Bergara to hold the mags lower, it might work. I'm not pursuing it any further though because I have three mags for my Bergara, and the Vudoo mags were for someone elses rifle.

Reactions: shoot4fun
    I tried, it didn't work for me. The feed lips on the Vudoo mags are too high and the bolt hangs up on em. Maybe if you adjust/modify the mag catch on the Bergara to hold the mags lower, it might work. I'm not pursuing it any further though because I have three mags for my Bergara, and the Vudoo mags were for someone elses rifle.
    Did you buy your extra B14R mags direct from Bergara or is there a better deal?

I run the polymer Vudoo mag in my B14R, it works just fine. Also running the barreled action in a KRG Bravo, which I know makes a difference.

Did you buy your extra B14R mags direct from Bergara or is there a better deal?
    I got mine here:
    Think they're a dollar or two cheaper than factory direct

I run the polymer Vudoo mag in my B14R, it works just fine. Also running the barreled action in a KRG Bravo, which I know makes a difference.
    I should have mentioned I'm running the factory stock. The Vudoo mags DO click in, just sit too high.

If I do decide to do the deed it will be dropped in a spare Bravo.
    The B14 mags aren't terribly expensive (not the rarefied air of the Rim-X mag) but would be nice to have all those Vudoo mags to keep it fed.

I have a Bergara and have not had the chance to try Vudoo mags in it. I buy my mags from A&J Sports. Just bought another one. He also has 2 round mag extensions. I just bought 2 mags and extensions and had him install them. They shipped to me today.
    I have a Vudoo ordered with 4 mags and will try them when it comes in in late April early May.

If I do decide to do the deed it will be dropped in a spare Bravo.
    The B14 mags aren't terribly expensive (not the rarefied air of the Rim-X mag) but would be nice to have all those Vudoo mags to keep it fed.
    Let me know if you need a B14R magazine....

I jammed a vudoo into mine and if I pushed up on it....it would work. was not ideal.

I would have to modify my AICS stock (won't be doing that) or the vudoo mag (I didn't own it so I couldn't).

Mine feeds like butter with Bergara mags. And there 3D printed mag extensions.

And if Bergara had any brains at all they would be making extended mags and easily undercut the aftermarket crowd.

At ideas where a fellow could buy a couple of bergara 22 mags?

KRG website, if I read correctly, states that one shouldn't expect even Bergara B14R mags to work in the Bravo.
    My action is in a Bravo and is finicky on feeding.

Funny, mine feeds perfectly. I had it setup for a ridge 6.5, and switch it out with my 14r, and they both feed flawlessly swapping back and forth as needed.

Funny, mine feeds perfectly. I had it setup for a ridge 6.5, and switch it out with my 14r, and they both feed flawlessly swapping back and forth as needed.
    Okay, then you are GTG. KRZG states as follows:
    *We do not guarantee the proper function of Bergara B-14r (rimfire) mags in our chassis.
    That tells me I should expect it but instead be delighted if I get lucky enough for it to work.

Okay, then you are GTG. KRZG states as follows:
    *We do not guarantee the proper function of Bergara B-14r (rimfire) mags in our chassis.
    That tells me I should expect it but instead be delighted if I get lucky enough for it to work.

The bravo has adjustment as you tighten everything down. Just slap a mag in it while you torque all the pieces together.

If that doesn't work, they have a long mag catch you can customize for a couple $.

I just figured I'd throw it out there that it's entirely possible it works fine. They just have too many customers that have zero business holding tools that complain. I've seen many complain about every chassis out there with 1 magazine or another.

The bravo has adjustment as you tighten everything down. Just slap a mag in it while you torque all the pieces together.

If that doesn't work, they have a long mag catch you can customize for a couple $.

I just figured I'd throw it out there that it's entirely possible it works fine. They just have too many customers that have zero business holding tools that complain. I've seen many complain about every chassis out there with 1 magazine or another.
    Have only shot about 150 thru the B14R so far, as my Vudoo gets the majority of work. I will say the Vudoo I had (sold to a buddy) that I put in a Bravo functions perfectly and I understand the tolerances from action to action and mag to mag can make a difference.
    I like the MPA chassis mag height adjustments and will look into the ability to do it with the Bravo.
    No complaints about KRG in general here.