• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vudoo Mag Storage

6gunner

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2017
    CO
    How do you store your Vudoo magazines? I keep my Tikka T1x and Rugear 10-22 mags the small Pelican cases.
    I found the Cloud Defense ATB bag. I have a total of 10 Vudoo mags. 2 that I have the BLAMM extensions.

Nothing fancy but it works really well if you want to keep a lot of mags. I prefer to load a lot then shoot vs. loading mag, shoot, load, etc. I didn't realize I'm missing mag #1 and there's a 12 round metal mag in there by the brick of Lapua. I sold the 15 round metal mag as I really didn't use it and I actually prefer the plastic to the meta. A TBac 22 fits in the compartment on top along with room for some other items and I think I can stack another brick and still close the top.

IMG_0617.jpeg

IMG_0618.jpeg

While the "fancy" Vudoo rifle case will easily hold 6 mags I am following @Jefe's Dope. Did some measuring and one of the cheap Harbor Freight 3800 Apache pistol cases will hold 12 mags, a brick of ammo, and a DeadAir Mask HD with an inch of foam all around.

is that an ammo case?
    Yes. My FIL bought me three of them way back. Likely from a Bass Pro or similar. Pretty standard and mostly cheap. Cost, not build quality. This one is dedicated to the Vudoo. I have one for CF. Can fit the two of the standard 50 count ammo boxes and four or so mags. I only have four MDT 12 round CF mags for my Tikka. There's a seal round the lid as well.

Reactions: 6gunner
    While the "fancy" Vudoo rifle case will easily hold 6 mags I am following @Jefe's Dope. Did some measuring and one of the cheap Harbor Freight 3800 Apache pistol cases will hold 12 mags, a brick of ammo, and a DeadAir Mask HD with an inch of foam all around.
    That’s what I need. I’ll stop at Harbor Freight on the way home. If they’re out, I’ll try Scheel’s.

I have the big gray VUDOO bag, and as said, it holds six mags nicely. But I usually just throw them in a carry bag like this with ammo, and accessories associated with my Vudoo for a range trip, whether for practice or a competition. The yellow caps protect the top round when fully loaded, so I don't have to worry. I have similar bags (but in different colors) for other rifles (CZ, Anschutz), so I keep each rifle's stuff separate and easy to find at the range.

RangeBag.jpg

MagCap.jpg

I got some private message queries... If you're looking for the plastic protective caps, they can be found HERE.