• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Vudoo V-22 V22 Single Shot Adapters - 3D printed

Interested in single shot adapter and safety block for B14R. Please advise on availability, colors and payment options.

Thanks,
Dave

Purchased a Single Shot Adapter and Safety Block for my B14R. Both look and work great, and a smooth transaction too!

Reactions: KML7201
Do you have any of the single shot adapters for the Bergara 14?

3D printed single shot adapter for the Vudoo V-22. Works with all generation actions. Some minor fitting, sanding, may be required due to chassis variances. $25 shipped. I currently have 3 available.

Bergara B14R specific single shot adapter now available. $25 shipped
AICS pattern 22LR safety blocks. $20 shipped
View attachment 7749053
Would like a Red Single-Shot adapter for Bergara. How do I order?

Had a chance to use my new Vudoo single shoot adapter today. Worked just how I hoped. Kevin was great to work.

Why not go all out and make a nearly flush with the bottom metal magazine. The benchresters would love it. This rifle is a trend setter and there will be many new benchrest shooters on board. A redesigned magazine would look much better than the ugly factory magazine.
This would be especially true for those desiring a traditional wood replacement stock.

Reference from the top of the magazine, not the bottom.

From the rear of the magazine measure down 1 3/8 inches to the bottom of the magazine.
From the front of the magazine measure down 1 1/4 inches to the bottom of the magazine.
These dimensions will give nearly 1/8 inch clearance for the magazine release lug.

Understand that there will be programming and setup time involved but there will be a reduction in material cost and printing time.
Please review the dimensions and adjust as necessary to accomplish the flush fit magazine.
Appreciate your time and interest.

FritzFulton

Reactions: JMo22
I had a request for a lower profile version of the Bergara adapter for a near flush fit in traditional style stocks. $18 delivered.
48A7241F-87E6-496F-9D0A-140B5BC190FB.jpeg
D26C4417-77C8-4E7B-9670-0A752F680A98.jpeg

Last edited:
3D printed single shot adapter for the Vudoo V-22. Works with all generation actions. Some minor fitting, sanding, may be required due to chassis variances. $23 shipped. I currently have 3 available.

Bergara B14R specific single shot adapter now available. $23 shipped
AICS pattern 22LR safety blocks. $18 shipped
View attachment 7749053
I'd like to buy a single shot adapter for a Bergara B14R if you have any. Let me know what to do. Thanks in advance, Terry